Robin Hood! Levi X Maid Marian! Reader (PART 3)

The archer began to shoot, I watched as each shot and arrow toward the target. I'll admit some of these men were really good. I watched as my certain admirer shot his arrow and it hit a perfect bullseye.

"A perfect bulls eye." Nile said, rubbing his chin.

"He's really good!" Isabel smiled.

I looked down at my flower and twirled it in my fingers. He's always been good. He never really misses a shot.

A few other men were shooting there arrow and I continued to watch. I clapped my hands when I saw a few close bulls eyes from others. But I was excited when he would make another perfect one.

I turned to my right, and looked at Niles guest sitting next to him. I remember he said his name was Sir Regie, Duke of Trost. He had brown hair and a musche and beard. One thing was I couldn't help notice was his nose and his eyes. I've seen them before... I took a better look my turn attention completely to him. Then I widened my eyes. Farlan?

Farlan scratched the tip of his nose and sniffed.

Who else has his nose and his eye color? It is Farlan! I just wanted to go over to him and give him a big hug. It's been years since I've seen him. I'm pretty sure Isabel would be jumping for joy seeing her best friend again.

I turned back to the archers, and the very few last of the men shot they're arrows.

*3rd person

Levi was waiting for his turn as he stood next to the Sheriff as he was shooting an arrow.

Levi was trying to get him out of focus as he was getting into his character. Jumping and skipping in place. "I'm gonna win that golden arrow, and gonna present my self to the lovely Maid Marian!--"

"Listen Scissor-vill," The Sheriff said cutting him off. "If you shoot as half as good as you blabber mouth, your better than Robin Hood."

Levi pretend he was blow back. "Robin-olde-son. Wow wee, I'm tip top alright, but I'm not as good as he is." Levi grabbed an arrow and shoot it towards to bullseye and it perfectly in the middle.

The crowed cheer for Levi as he shot a perfect bullseye and the Sheriff was completely shocked.

Going to Prince Nile and Farlan, they both were amazed. Well Nile was only, considering Farlan already knows how great Levi can shoot.

Farlan gave a small chuckle. "Heh, what do you know, that kids got class."

"Indeed he has Reggie." Nile gave a small clap. "Ravo, Ravi, yes."

Back to Levi and the Sheriff.
Levi was looking at his bow, making sure it was perfectly straight.

"Oh, um, by the way. I hear your having a bit of trouble getting your hands on that Robin Hood." Levi said.

The Shariff was about to shoot but he stop. "He's scared of me that what, you noticed he didn't show up here today. I can see him through those phony disguises."

The crowd cheered them on as they shot them. Once they finished, one of the royal servant went to the Bullseyes and took a good look at them. Each of them were sectioned off from each contestant.

"Attention everyone." He said. "There will be a final show down for these two tied contestants. 1 is the honorable Sheriff on Sina."

The crowd began booing at him, as he bowed to everyone.