Top or Bottom? (Levi X Reader)

It was a quiet Friday night with me and a few of the 104th new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie and Sasha.) sitting around in a large table in the mess hall talking to one another. This was the first time, I actually got to hang out with all of the new recruits while they were all together. I got know all of them but I never really had the chance to have them altogether at once.

I was sitting down listening to Eren and Jean almost throw down with one another till I seen a certain brown haired Section Commander was coming our way. Oh no... The smile she had across her face meant trouble. This wasn't good.

"Hello everyone." Hanji smiled.

"Hey Section Commander Hanji." Armin said.

A few others replied to Hanji saying a typical hello and such before she took a chair and sat down with the group.

"So whatcha guys talking about?" Hanji asked.

"These guys we're about ready to rip each other's heads off." I replied resting my head on my chin.

"Oh really? That wouldn't be good."

"Yeah..."

"So...." Hanji said with a mischievous smile. "You guys want to play a guessing game?"

"What kind of guessing game?" Eren asked.

Hanji's mischievous smile grew intensely. Oh no, this wasn't good. What is it that she have planned?

"Okay we all guess whose the top and whose the bottom in the relationship and in sex. So basically, whose the dominant one."

I remained silent not knowing how the others would react. I remember this game... When I first came into the Survey Corp, Hanji played this with us with my class. I looked at the others and noticed Eren and Armin red as a tomato, Mikasa was serious, Connie and Sasha looked like frightened puppies while Jean seems to be down for the idea.

"Alright so who should go first?" Hanji asked wickedly, rubbing her hands together in excitement.

Everyone remained silent as they now were trying to avoid eye contact with Hanji.

"Come on you guys, otherwise I'm going to pick." Hanji said.

"I vote Jean since he seemed to be liking the idea." I murmured.

"I pick Jean too!" Eren suddenly called out with a smirk on his lips.

"What?" Jean sputtered out.

"Bottom."

"Total bottom."

"Yup, bottom."

Jean got up from his spot. "You guys are joking, right?"

"Hey," Eren laughed, "You let your lady ride you like the horse you are."

My jaw dropped. Nooooooooo! Eren, he didn't just go there did he?A few of the others had wide eyes as a small smirk grew across their lips.

"Oh, shut up Eren! That joke is so old!" Jean cried.

"Jean you so are," Connie laughed. "I can just tell. But there's no shame in that right?"