BalletDancer! Levi X BalletDancer! Reader

Lol don't mind the pictures on the video!! I only wanted the video for the songs. So don't mind the pictures in the video. Just listen to music while reading. XD
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hurry up! hurry up!

I quickly ran into the building, and pasted myself as I ran through the halls. I opened up my duffle bag trying to grab my pointe shoes. I couldn't believe I was late! I over slept and now I'm rushing to my practice. I'm hoping I don't miss out on anything, this is the first time in late. I turned a corner and pushed the door open into the dance studio. As I did, looks like everyone was stretching and what not, some were talking to one another. I looked around to see if any of the dance instructors came in, but I didn't see any in the room, so good, I'm okay. I put my bag down and quickly took off my jacket before sitting down to begin putting my pointe shoes on.

"Hey there you are!" Petra came up to me smiling. "Your late."

I wrapped the ribbon around my ankle. "Heh, I know."

"Not like you to be late, over slept?"

"Yeah." I stood up after tying the ribbon. I got on my tippy toes a few time testing to see if I put them on right.

"Well they put out result today." Petra smiled.

"They did! Where's the paper at?"

"They took it down not to long ago."

"What?! Damn it..." I got saddened. I got here way too late to see who made the lead role and such. Your probably wondering what I'm talking about at this moment, we'll let me clear your confusion.

Every year we do a performance that is chosen by our director, and this year was the Black Swan. Our lead role star had gone into retirement this year and so it was time for the start of new face to become the lead role. This made almost every girl in our group excited for the opportunity. I looked up to our old lead, because she was such a perfect dancer, flawless. She was such a natural dancer,  it made me wanna be like her. That's when I decided I wanted to be the best like her so I practiced as much as I could, practice from morning till night, I wanted the part so bad so I was willing to work for it. Everyone of the girls began practicing hard to become to lead of the performance so it was tough but I had to get here earlier and stay later so I could have the instructors help me with getting as great as the one before. So when audition came up some of the girls went out for the lead roll and so this is where we are now. We had auditions and they put out the cast for the performance.

Now I'm upset because I didn't see the sheet.

"Y/n! You will not believe this!" Petra squealed.

"What? What's up?" I asked.

The door opened and in came the director and the dance instructors. Everyone of the dances quickly began sitting down in the center of the floor.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. I know you all have been working hard for the past week for the performance. But we came to a conclusion about our cast."

Everyone got silent in that moment as they knew who the lead was. Petra turned to me and gave me a smile.

"Y/n." Hanji said.

"Uh..." I looked at her questioned.

"Y/n is our Swan."

I gasped. What?! I-I'm the lead role?