Yandere! Levi X Reader (Forced Lemon)

Request by: MinimilLove01

Note to MinimiLove01
I tried.
I love you man, but you a bishhh for requesting this. -.- yandere is a hard subject for me to do. I love you Mini ^^ No homo. I hope you like your request, it was hard to do for me, and I put my full effort into it. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

She giggled. Her eyes lighten up with a smile across her lips.

This made his heart flutter in his chest as he heard her gentle laughter. Levi leaned against a wall across from the room, with his arms crossed over his chest. He watched her as she continued to smile and laugh, he couldn't get over how beautiful her she smiled. The way her lips curved into that wonderful smile, he just want to kiss those perfect lushes lips.

She giggled again and looked at the male in front of her.

This made Levi furious. He watched as the other male with green eyes smiled back at her. The boy's jade eyes focused on her. Y/n lightly pushed Eren as he told her a funny joke.

Y/n's soft giggled was like a beautiful melody to the Corporal's ears. He didn't want any other man, let alone a boy, hear her beautiful voice. He only wanted her to himself, keep her away from all those other guys. No one, not even head of the military could touch her.

Levi's jaw clenched as Y/n's hand rested on Eren chest as they began talking after her little session of laughter. What angered him the most was the fact Eren didn't even care to move her hand, put lightly place his hand over her's. Levi clenched his fist, enough was enough of the two. He leaned off the wall and walked over to the two. He approached them, as they smiled at one another again. This ticked him off, her smile was only for him, no one else. Before he gottan close to kicking Eren's ass, Y/n noticed him, her eyes shift to Levi and smiled at him.

"Oh, hello Captain." She said happily.

He stopped. He forgotten what he was gonna do. Her beautiful smile just made his mind go blank, god, why did he make her feel this way?

Eren turned around and saluted him. "Captain Levi, sir!"

Levi glared at Eren. "Get to work. I don't want you two shithead's slacking off on cleaning today."

"Right away sir." They both said.

Eren went over to grab his broom and began sweeping.

Y/n left the room going to the next to start on the other.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Levi was walking down the hall when he came across walking past a room Y/n was cleaning in. She was mopping the floor, from the looks she was just starting. He turned and walk towards the room, grabbing the doors handle behind him.

A small creek was made catching Y/n's attention. She looked up and saw Levi entering the room as he closing the door behind him.

"Oh, Captain Levi, Hi." She smiled.

"Just came to check on you." He replied.

Y/n put the mop into the bucket. "Well, I just started mopping the floor I should be done here in 10 minutes."

"It's fine." He said walking towards a desk, before sitting on the very edge. "Take. Your. Time."

Y/n went back to mopping the floor, she rung it out and it slapped against the floor. She pushed the mop back and forth against the floor board it took awhile to get half of one side done. She moved a chair out of the way and began mopping again.