Robin Hood! Levi X Maid Marian! Reader (PART 4)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI2NE44Wkc

Listen to this while reading. ;)

While walking in the forest, Levi was telling me his stories of his life after I left. It was nice to listen to his voice once again. We walked through to forest, as he guided me through. He told were heading back to his home, where Farlan and Isabel will meet us. But he wants to take the long way around. There were a few sights to see before we go there. I didn't care really, as long I was with him, that all that matter.

As we walked Levi gave me a kiss in my cheek or usually the top of my head. I could tell he missed me as well, because he'd never give this many kisses in one day if we were together without that time gap.

I didn't mind it, I loved it. Just having him back is just unbelievable. It's been far to long.

"This reminds of the time when Farlan, and I ran from the Shariff." He said.

"Oh really?" I smiled.

Both of our arms linked together as he continued to talk. I'll admit he changed alittle. Some what kinder, then I remember.

"Watch your head." He said as he ducked under a tree branch. I ducked after him as I followed.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at hi again. I rested my head on his shoulder as we continued to walk.

It wasn't long til we made it to a small lake that was absolutely beautiful. Lilies around and the moonlight reflected of the water. It was a beautiful slight.

Levi and I stopped as we watch as a dog hopped onto the lillypad then onto the next.

He turned my head, to looked at him. Then I noticed he was placing something in my ring finger. A silver band sliding into my figure, was my engagement ring. I saw a lighting bug went past me and I looked up to him. He gazed into my eyes, as I did with his, studying them like a book. He had such beautiful grey eyes, I swear I can look at them forever.

He lowered his faces to mine, leaning closer and closer.

I was happy to know, he was ready to kiss me. My heart was beating faster and faster the closer he got to me. I closed my eyes as I felt the both of our lips met. It was nice to kiss him again, his lips slowly moved in sync with mine. The kiss only last for a few second til he pulled away.

I blushed and hid my face by laying head on his shoulder.

He gave a small chuckle, resting his head on mine. "Come on, we're almost there."

"Okay." I held my hand again and lead me on.

We left the small pond and went past a few bushes to see a water fall. I gasped. "Oh Levi, this is so beautiful!"

"I thought you'd might like it."

"I do!"

"Come on, we have to keep going." He pulled me on.

I giggled. As we walked towards the waterfall and to see a pathway behind it. Oh so that's the passage to their home, now I see why it's so hard for the guards to find them. I'd have to say it's a good spot.

Levi led me inside to the bath, and held onto the top. "Watch your head in here."

"Okay." I replied.

We walked through and seen a whole that lead us out into the forest again. There to see Levi and Farlan's hideout or basically their home.

I smiled at him when we stopped.

"I thought they'd be here by now. Tch, figures." Levi said.

I wrapped my arms around Levi's neck pulling him into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder.

His arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me close. He rested his head into mine.

"Oh Levi, what a beautiful night. I wish it would never end." I said.

"Surprise!!" Hanji jumped out of no where. "Long live Robin Hood!"

"Yay! And long live Maid Marian!" A villager said.

I blushed and smiled looking to Levi.

Everyone from the village Sina was here, they all clapped and cheered for us both.

"And down with the pussy ass Prince Nile!" Isabel said.

Levi have a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Oh yeah." Farlan said playing a guitar.

-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRnGRAXPGpI

Is basically what happen next. ☝🏼️☝🏼☝🏼