Capricorns (Levi X Reader)

Note: I have no hate on my beautiful capricorns, you all are lovely. But this one shot is more for other zodiacs. But if you still wish to read if you are a capricorns then by all means go head and keep reading. It just makes a little more sense for non capricorns.

Hanji and I were in her office, I don't remember why I came in here really. I just know, when I was gonna ask her something she interrupted me and started talking about Titans. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. She's totally crazy, a mad woman. But she's got brains, I think... It's probably the madness, I don't know. But she wants to figure out more about the Titans, unlike the tests of us. She's fearless and I admire her bravery to look father ahead.

"Y/n!" She yelled.

I jumped in my spot and brought my attention back to her. "Huh? Oh! Yes?"

"Look what I have here." She grabbed a book from her shelf and put it on a table.

I went up to the table, sitting down in a chair and opened the book. "What is this?"

Hanji grabbed 2 more books that were different sizes but a similar name like the one in front of me.
They read: "Astrology"

"Astrology?" I questioned.

"Look at the first few pages." She smiled.

I opened the book to the first few pages and the top read:
Zodiac signs.
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20

"What's this?" I asked.

"That's your zodiac sign. Long before the Titans came, according to this book." She held up a book. "There are 12 zodiac signs, and each sign has its own strengths and weaknesses, its own specific traits, desires and attitude towards life and people. On the basis of analysis of images of the sky, or the position of the planets at the moment of birth, astrology can give us a glimpse of a person's basic characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears. We can really get to know people much better, if we know the basic characteristics of the zodiac signs."

"There no way these zodiac signs can tell so much about someone. We're all different." I crossed my arms and sat back into the chair.

"Take a look, it's scary how these know so much about someone. Here I'll let you do me, I would be a Virgo. Now read what it says about Virgo's." She said.

I sighed and looked at the page number for Virgo's ten flipped to the page.

Virgo Strength Keywords:
- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

Virgo Weakness Keywords:
- Skeptical
- Fussy
- Inflexible
- Cold
- Interfering

I blinked a few times as I read this. It's surprising that it's actually true. Out Hanji. I continued to read.

Virgos are very intelligent, they have an excellent memory and a highly analytical mind. This makes them good investigators and researchers. They also have the ability to probe into a person's emotions and they can often see into people and detect what their motives are. This makes them great policemen or interrogators. Virgos are very good at problem solving, this is what they do best. They are confronted with a problem, they will pick apart the pieces and put it together in the proper order. They are rational thinkers and are good at settling other people's disputes and putting them on the right track for reconciliation. Any position that requires the above features, which is a very long list, is perfect for the Virgo. They keep the world in order.