Levi X Arranged Engaged! Reader

*Just a quick one shot inspired by this song. Oh my god this song is just... 😍 Anyways hope you enjoy.*

She was running through the village, looking in each small walk way, alley, any spot she thought he'd be. Her heart pounded faster from her running and also her effort in finding him soon. She just wanted to see him again. She just wanted to see Levi.

Before this happened, before she was running, looking for her the love of her life, Levi came to visit her before she went to bed. They met in her families garden. But right away her father had come and forbidden her from seeing Levi.

Why?

Because Y/n was a nobel and nobel's can't marry non-Nobel, peasants. Her father forbid her from seeing for the better, he hated everything about Levi, but Y/n didn't care. She love Levi because he's everything she wanted, someone to protect her, fight for her, and love her.

*Flash Back*

"Levi?" She said quietly.

"I'm right here." Levi called softly.

She smiled and walked over him, before wrapping her arms around him into a loving hug. He return her gesture by wrapping his arms around her, lightly kissing her forehead.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied.

Suddenly both my older brother grabbed hold of both of us spitting us up.

"Ah! Levi!" I cried.

"Y/n!" He called back.

The brother holding me gave me to my mother in her arms before going over to Levi who started trying to fight my other brother.

"Enough!" My father came over. "Restrain him."

Both my brother grabbed hold of Levi's arms holding him back.

"Y/n I am disappointed in you! You were suppose to be marrying Erwin, but you cancelled your wedding for this disgusting excuse for a human?" My father asked.

"He's my true love!"

"I don't want to hear it. He's just a distraction!"

"Hey pops, listen to you daughter for once in your life." Levi said.

"Get him out of here!" My father cried.

"Father no! Levi!" I said about to run to him but my mother wrapped her arms around me to stop me.

"Y/n please stop." My mother aid trying to calm me.

"You can't do this, I love him!"

"He is a nothing more than a dirty peasant, I forbid you see him anymore!"

"But father---"

"Go to your room!"

Tears filled my eyes and I turned to run to my room.

*End of Flash Back*

I need to find him.