Robin Hood! Levi X Maid Marian! Reader (PART 1)

I love you.

I opened my eyes. Everything was silent and still, the birds could be heard outside chirping. I turned to the window and saw it was morning. It felt as if night was just a few seconds ago. I laid there thinking about him. It's been years since I've seen him, I just feel like, what if he forgotten all about me? This was yet another night I've dream't of him. Almost every night now I dream about the times we had together, the moments when we were just kids and how we slowly fell in love with each other. He was my one and only love.

"Y/n?" I heard a feminine voice say.

"Hm?" I replied.

My best friend Isabel, laid in another bed across from mine. She rubbed her eye, as she still trying to wake up.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

Isabel is my maid, she has been with me ever since I was little. She remembers him and know who he is, for she was always with me. She's also my best friend, also she is slightly 2 years older then me.

"Another dream of him?" She asked.

I couldn't lie to her, for these dreams have been happening almost every night. I smiled and nodded at my head to her.

She smiled. "I'm sure it means something good will happen for you and him."

"I hope so."

I got out of my bed and got ready for the day. While getting ready I opened my wardrobe revealing the wanted poster of the man I loved.

The poster had him holding a bow and arrow like as if he ready to shoot an arrow. Around him was his fake name and along with words saying: 10,000£ for the capture of the outlaw Robin Hood. People call him Robin Hood to hide his real name, which I found a good idea. Someone like Prince Nile doesn't need to know about his real name, so Robin Hood was a perfect name to mask his real name. A few people, Isabel and myself are the only ones who know his real name. His real name is Levi Ackerman.

I've known Levi since we were kids, and we grew up together. Well, besides Isabel and Farlan. We were pair, but we departed from each other. I was a young noble that had ran away from home at age 7 and found Levi. During those times, I grew and followed Levi's side. At the age of 14 was when Levi and I fell in love with each other, and we've been "dating" each other for a few months until we all been capture by a few nobel guards. They recognized me but were gonna kill Levi, Farlan, and Isabel. I told them if I go with them with no resistance they let them go. The nobles agreed and let them all go, but they ended up taking Isabel with us, for they needed more maids. That's when we were all spilt and haven't seen Levi since.

4 years later here I am now, age 18, with Isabel. I wait here waiting for Levi to come for me one day. Isabel always told me the stories she'd hear from the other maids of Levi or "Robin Hood" would be out stealing money from the rich to feed to the poor.

It made me smile to know he's still the good man I've always loved. This poster I have, is a picture of how the nobles describe Robin Hood to look, and I say it is a very good visual of what Levi would look like now. His same grey eyes, his undercut hair style, everything was all the same, but he's gotten a lot more handsome.

I'd just wish to be back with him, be together and run away. But right now in time is tough. My cousin King Erwin, the true ruler of Sina, as gone off to battle. For some odd reason he was determined to go along with his men and left his younger brother in charge, Prince Nile.