Boyfriends

Izuku Midoriya

Kacchan's arms are sort of paradoxical. When you look at Kacchan his arms seem like they'd be really hard and uncomfortable but they aren't, they're warm, solid, and make me feel like nothing else in the world matters. I'm sure nobody else has had this experience, being in Kacchan's arms. But while they are full of muscle they're also comforting to me.

It's embarrassing how much I blew up earlier, it's not Kacchan's fault that Mr. Yagi, or, I guess, All Might has acted the way he did. Even if it's embarrassing it felt good, so...so so good. To get it all out and for Kacchan to be there. It made everything that was crushing me fall away somehow and Kacchan was there to help me get back up.

It feels like it's been about an hour...maybe half an hour? I feel protected here, pressed against Kacchan. I wish time would stop just for a little bit so I could stay here for just a little longer. I don't want to move even an inch.

We've been sitting on the couch, shifting awkwardly until we were both comfortable. Neither of us has dared to speak after confessing, just sitting here in each other's presence. It's nice, it feels like I fit perfectly. Like Kacchan was molded specifically so I could fit here, is that a weird thought? This all feels right as if it is the way the world meant for us to be. It's just perfect here. I know nothing perfect lasts so I want to hang onto this as tightly as I can.

Just when I'd decided to close my eyes and doze off my stomach made a gratuitous noise, similar to a dying cow. My eyes snapped open and I sought out Kacchan's but he was already laughing, "Stupid nerd. I forgot you haven't eaten."

"Yeah..." The original reason that we ended up at Kacchan's house had been forgotten a while ago, "But I don't want to get up."

"Me either," Kacchan replied. He thought for a moment and then retrieved his phone, "It's always pizza time, right? You good with pizza?" I nodded and watched him order our favorites without needing to ask. I can remember his too, meat lover's pizza and if he's feeling extra hungry some hot wings too.

When he hung up I pushed myself into him further, "We'll have to get up when it gets here though." I mumbled, more to myself than Kacchan.

"Yeah but we have this time," Kacchan replied. He put his arm back around me and I felt myself sigh, content again. I know I've said this but it just feels nice, the emotional baggage in me feels empty. I've never wanted to live more than I do right now. I want this time on the couch to be the rest of my life in a sense, just perfect moments with Kacchan.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang and Kacchan abandoned me on the couch. I couldn't help but whine as he did and he ruffled my hair as he left. I pretend to hate it when he does that and say it messes up my hair but it actually makes this warm feeling bloom in my chest, knowing I'm the only one he does that to. There are a few small but important gestures Kacchan does that are his way of saying he cares. They're hard to pick up sometimes but I can usually find them.

Kacchan returned with the smell of the best pizza in Japan around him, "Got em." He said as he set them down, "Fucking hot though."

"I bet," I opened up my mushroom pizza, the smell hit my face like a gust of wind. It almost burned my eyes with the heat emanating from the pizza.

"I still can't believe you eat that," Kacchan mumbled but before I could defend the best pizza in the world he quickly said, "I'll go get some soda." Every time Kacchan left I felt a bit lonely, I just wanted him close to me. Is this obsessive? I don't think so, I just like the feeling of Kacchan being near.