Suspension

Izuku Midoriya

I'm finally going back to school! It's been so long, mom made me stay home for a really long time but now I'm okay. Well, I have to wear this new thing now. It's black and it's kind of like a necklace but it's on my neck, mom says it looks like a choker but that sounds scary so I'm going to call it a medicine necklace because it's supposed to tell people when I need my medicine.I tucked the teddy bear Kacchan gave me into my backpack along with my school supplies. I have to have somebody called an aid help me at school to get from place to place safely and the aid is supposed to have my medicine too. My aid is this really nice man named Mr Kanbaki, I met him in this meeting with mom and the principal and then some other people. He gave me a tootsie pop and it tasted good.

The morning went by fast and soon I was at school again! Mr Kanbaki met me at the car door and he helped me out, I waved bye to mom and then headed in with him. I had my favorite All Might action figure with me too! Soon we made it to the classroom and Mr Kanbaki went to a chair in a corner, he liked staying away until he had to tell me something. I think he's shy."Deku!" Kacchan! I turned around quickly, already smiling a lot when Kacchan came up to me. We looked at each other for a moment before he spoke, "Tch. Come on, we're gonna go play Heroes with Keres and Sidero." He told me, "Also what's that stupid thing on your neck?" He asked.

I like the game Kacchan said a lot, it's one of my favorites. I also really like that he saw my medicine necklace, "It's for Mr Kanbaki." I told him and pointed to him in the corner, "It's so he knows when I need my medicine." I added and Kacchan seemed to be okay with that answer.Kacchan grabbed my hand and we found his friends before claiming an area of the room for our game since it was game time. Kacchan took control like he always does, "Stupid bird." He was talking about Keres since he didn't learn anybody's names ever, "You're the villain since birds are dumb." Keres nodded a little, "Spaghetti you're the other hero with me." He said to Sidero, "And Deku's the person you kidnapped since he's so weak."

"Kacchaaaaan!" I whined a little, I wanted to be more than the villain's victim, "Let me be a hero too!" I added and crossed my arms, I wanted to play just as much as everybody else did. Sidero looked at me a little but I ignored him.

Kacchan was quiet for a moment and then he nodded, "Well, remember our promise at the hospital?" He asked and I nodded, "Well...heroes need like that helper who tells them what to do, right? That's gonna be you to me and sometimes those people get kidnapped because villains want to use them against the heroes, does that work?" I thought for a moment before I nodded, "Okay Kacchan." After we organized ourselves we began to play. I had to sit with Keres for a little bit as Sidero and Kacchan talked about what they were going to do.

"Midoriya," I looked up when Keres said my name. He moved his wings so he could see my face and I blinked in confusion. Keres took a moment and then he began speaking, "I don't think you should be friends with Bakugo anymore."

"What?" Wait, not friends with Kacchan? I love being friends with Kacchan! I think he's joking though, "No I think I'll be friends with Kacchan forever." I told him and smiled a little bit. Kacchan told me we'd be friends forever so I think I'll be friends with him forever as well.Keres shook his head a little, "No I think you shouldn't be friends because you're weak and weird." He added and then looked over when Kacchan began talking to him."I think we're ready to start now," Kacchan said. He began explaining to Keres what he and Sidero had decided what their game was going to be about. I didn't want to play anymore but Kacchan was excited so I decided to ignore that, I wanted him to be happy. Maybe that would let me stay his friend.