So Cold

Izuku Midoriya

Tsu's jump couldn't last forever but she broke the fall with her tongue and dropped Mineta and me in shallow water. We took a moment to recover before our eyes saw the horror in front of us, "A-Aizawa Sensei!" Mineta cried.

"Stay back, dumb kids," Aizawa Sensei replied. He was being pinned down by some kind of creature, it's brain was on display and overall it just looks like a Lovecraftian horror! The warp villain and the guy covered in hands were nearby too. Of all the places to land, we landed here!

"No..." Mineta was the voice for us as we watched Aizawa's bones being crushed like twigs. Why...why can't he erase that villain's power? Nobody can be that strong without a quirk, r-right? "No!" He was crying again but...but I feel like crying too, "I can't watch this anymore. W-We should be getting out of here super fast, right Midoriya?"

Why is he asking me again? I don't know! It feels wrong, Aizawa Sensei could really die here! We can't leave him...It doesn't feel right to leave him here to die, his arm is completely twisted around. If we leave it's a death sentence, there's no way he can keep fighting.

The warp villain began speaking, I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation, "Thirteen...out of commission...a student got away." He was saying. Somebody got out! Heroes have to be on their way then, right?

"We can't win against dozens of pros," The hand guy growled and he began to scratch the skin of his neck raw, "It's Game Over...and here I was looking forward to finishing All Might off today. Dammit..." Suddenly he stopped scratching and looked up as if he'd had a revelation, "Let's go home."

"D-Did I hear him right?" Mineta whispered, we were all too scared to talk over that volume if we could talk at all. I nodded, if we stay quiet maybe they'll go away without hurting anybody else. It's just wishful thinking, really if they decided to kill Aizawa Sensei right now what could we possibly do?

Mineta hugged Tsu, I didn't watch them but she started drowning him. Weird, "I have a bad feeling about this, Midoriya." She said as quiet as she could.

"It seems weird," I agreed, "The fact that they'd retreat at this point even if they knew pro heroes were on their way." All Might's probably coming, I thought they wanted to kill him. They must know that after this incident the security at UA will become 10x as bad, now could be their only chance. What's going on? Why is it Game Over now?

"Oh," Hand man is talking again, "Before we leave." He turned around and looked at the three of us, Tsu let go of Mineta to let him up and we all prepared to run, "Let's make sure the Symbol Of Peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride." In a second he was on us, his hand stretching. It was too fast! I tried to pull Tsu away but he was too quick, "Let's make this hurt!" Oh God, he's insane!

Tsu's eyes dilated and all I could think about was how Aizawa lost the skin on his elbow from this man! But when he touched her...nothing happened? He scoffed, "You really are so cool, Eraser Head." He said in a voice that will haunt me.

The big animal like villain lifted Aizawa Sensei's head and then slammed it into the concrete with enough force to leave a crater. As soon as Aizawa broke contact, I pulled Tsu underwater with me for fear of the hand man touching her again. We need to get away! I said we weren't going to die here and I need to make those words count!

As we swam away we heard a way a huge explosion or something happen at the entrance! We all stopped and looked, time seemed to stop as a familiar silhouette entered the building. It's, "All Might!" Mineta cried, again.