Unforeseen Situation Joint

Katsuki Bakugo

Deku being Aizawa and All Might's teacher's assistance wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, he didn't do anything dangerous. Mostly he just ran papers around and helped grade assignments and he didn't stay all day either, plus he only worked for Aizawa and All Might not the rest of them like Midnight or Present Mic. He described it like an elective but even so I'm not going to admit he's right about becoming a TA and how it'll 'be fine'. The hero course can become dangerous at a moment's notice and also these idiots love to show their quirks off. Imagine somebody's quirk went off and Deku couldn't defend himself? Then what? He just dies?

Today, class started as usual. Aizawa kicked Present Mic out and complained about our work ethic like he always did, he looked a lot more tired than he usually does. He picked up a stack of papers and sighed, "Alright, Class Rep? Come here." Glasses jumped up and sped to Aizawa, collecting the papers he was given, "Pass these out. The papers you are about to receive are release forms, sort of like permission slips. We need your parents' permission to let you train in the USJ so get these signed and come back tomorrow with them." He looked at Deku who was grading papers, "You too, Problem Child."

I'm not sure why Aizawa calls Deku that, if Deku did something that caused an issue he would have told me about it. Does Aizawa not like Deku? If not he wouldn't have chosen him as his TA, right? Whatever. If he seriously allows Deku to be around when we train in an open environment like the USJ I'll literally kill him.

"That sounds exciting," Shitty Hair said when there was a break in class with Aizawa having handed out papers to work on, they were like dumb math assignments and shit, "The training I mean. What's a USJ by the way? Is it a training field?"

He was clueless, just like the rest of those idiots. I glared at him and answered so he wouldn't keep being an idiot, "No. It's a separate building. UA has a lot of side buildings for training purposes."

"Wow, BakuBro-"

"-Don't call me that-"

"-You sure know a lot about UA, huh?" Shitty Hair didn't sound surprised but he still said it. It wasn't something that warranted a response so I ignored him and got up to go talk to Deku, "Oh going to your little boyfriend, huh?"

"My-WHAT?!" I ran over Soy Sauce Face's desk and grabbed Shitty Hair by his shirt collar. He laughed as I set my quirk off, knowing he'd use his own quirk, "THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL YOU FUCKING LOSER!"

Shitty Hair continued laughing and put his hands up which is his way to show he surrendered, "Alright whatever you say BakuBro." Again with that stupid name, I swear I'll kill him, I'll kill all of those idiots.

"K-Kacchan calm down!" The idiot pulling on my sleeve must be Deku then, with that stupidly high voice. Letting go of Shitty Hair I grabbed Deku's wrist and pulled him behind me and out into the hallway, "Wha-Kacchan where are we going?"

"You're not going to join us tomorrow, right? You can't be that stupid?" Deku looked too determined for this, "You absolutely can't. How could the school even let you? It's not safe and definitely has too many risks to be fine."

Deku shook his head like a gentle mother would, it pissed me off, "I've already talked to Mr. Kanbaki about it, and Recovery Girl, and my mom." His mother agreed to this?! What a fucking idiot! She made me promise to keep him safe but she'll let him go into the USJ?! We're going to have to talk, "No matter what, working in this industry is dangerous. The only way I can be as safe as you want me to would be to drop out."

"You're really fucking stupid, Deku! I get sometimes danger can't be avoided but this is avoidable!" Why does he never understand?! There's a difference between danger that can't be stopped and danger you invite into your life.