Plan

Katsuki Bakugou

It's kind of weird how fast you can get used to being unable to see or speak. I'm not sure why they took my sight with this blindfold, I used to be able to see but about a week ago they covered my eyes. I guess it's because I haven't given up like they thought, apparently yelling at All Might must mean I'm villainous. Who sees a teenager yelling and immediately thinks they want to do terrorism? What kind of UA student would be interested in being a villain anyway? It's almost like I go to a school I picked specifically to become the opposite of a villain.

From what I've pieced together that they kidnapped me because they thought I would turn traitor against UA. Fucking ridiculous, even if I was predisposed to being a villain-which I absolutely am not-they hurt Deku so why would I join their side? Yeah, just attack the most important person in my life that'll convince me to side with you! I'll definitely cooperate if you attack the one person I value more than my life! Is that what they thought I'd do?

It's either quiet as a mouse in this room or loud with arguments. I've learned a bit about these idiots just by listening, at first I yelled at them but I've decided to take a page out of Deku's book and listen for a change. I've managed to put names to the different voices now so that's useful, though I'd already memorized Toga's voice. When I get out of here, I'm going to hurt her ten times worse than what she did to Deku.

I don't even know if Deku is alright. They told me that they would uphold their end of the agreement and give him the antidote but even though I saw it administered I don't know if they were lying. Was that really an antidote? Would it even work properly in Deku's fragile body if it was? They gave no updates on his condition and even if they had, how could I trust it?

So many questions, none of which I dare ask. I know if I did they would have no obligation or incentive to answer me honestly so what's the point?

Currently, it's quiet but I know the villains Twice and Magne are in here. I heard them earlier and nobody has left yet, these two are generally quiet when they're on their own. I also don't have to worry about Magne touching me, Twice can't keep his damn hands to himself though, he acts like I'm a feral cat instead of a hostage.

Shuffling around the room caused a primal emotion to force itself up my throat even when I tried to swallow it both mentally and physically. My mind can become almost unrecognizable, I can't maintain it like I know I should be able to. It's like a dark corner of my mind takes over and stops me from acting like I need to.

A pouring noise started up somewhere, I think it should be near the bar? I can't even remember what I used to see or...maybe I can? It's still impossible to pinpoint. My memories feel weird, almost like a fog where I can make out the area I'm in if I just worked hard enough but it's still just beyond my grasp.

My hands were in such an awkward position that if I used my quirk I risked hurting myself pretty badly, even worse due to the inexperience I have with One for All. I tried to calm down, my heartbeat would give away the lingering emotions I have here and I wanted to avoid that more than anything else. Villains always use your feelings first.

Somebody cleared their throat before I heard the deep voice of the guy who can make portals, "Seems we're still being investigated."

I heard a chair shuffle from somewhere, that's somebody new. Who is that? I don't remember somebody being there. Calm down, Katsuki. Calm.

"Yes..." So it was the hand-face guy, "We will need to relocate."

Wait, relocate? Move? The only reason they would move is because...

They've been found.

How close are the heroes? Would they be able to find me? A plan, a plan. I need a plan, what would Deku say to do?