First Encounter With Villains

Izuku Midoriya

Purple enveloped the group, it was hard to see much less breath. I covered my face and tried to focus on breathing, if I pass out it'll be a burden. I kept focusing until I noticed there was a sensation of air hitting my body. I opened my eyes and saw blue? Water! Wait-

"HEEEEEEELP!!!!" I tried crying for somebody but nobody came and I plunged into the icy dark lake, that purple guy must have had a warping quirk. My shoes are weighing me down but I need to make it to the surface. Air! I need to breathe and find solid ground. The warping made it hard to breathe and instead of getting air I screamed, my lungs burn. This is bad.

"First catch of the day!" W-What the heck?! Is that a shark?! I need to swim-where? He's coming in like a bullet so if I go sideways the second he tries to get me I should dodge him. I need to make sure I do it the second he comes for me though, "Nothing personal kid but you gotta die!"

"Midoriya!" Right before the shark man got to me Asui appeared and kicked him in the side, she had Mineta in her arm like a football. That's right! She has a frog quirk, she can get us out of here! "Hang on!" She shouted and used her tongue to grab me. For a moment we were airborne before Asui landed on a ship and set the two of us down, "Y-You saved my life Asui...Thank you."

Asui took a second to throw Mineta towards the ship's wall as he clung to her thigh like a perv, then she spoke, "I told you to call me Tsu!"

"R-Right right Tsu! I won't forget it!" I always feel bad when I get names wrong, "Sorry sorry! I'll remember, Tsu Tsu Tsu Tsu!"

Tsu sighed, "This is turning out to be a terrible day of class." Geez if that wasn't the understatement of a century...I was looking forward to getting notes on everybody's quirks too.

"Yeah...I can't help but remember what that blue-haired villain said though. Did you hear it?" I thought back to the moment before we were warped and tried to hold back my apprehension, "They knew All Might was supposed to be here...so we have to assume that they know our whole schedule."

Tsu nodded and we shared a moment of silence, we need to reach help beyond the USJ, I have an idea but it could end up being a terrible idea, "What are you doing?" Tsu asked as I began to mess with my emergency choker.

"If I turn this off it should send an alert to Recovery Girl," I looked at her and realized she didn't know about my condition, "U-Um I have an illness. It's risky to turn the choker off because it always tells me when when I'm about to have an attack but given the situation..."

"Hold on back up!" Mineta piped up, pulling himself from the ground, "You said the villains wanted All Might here! That's just dumb, dumb I say! It's not like those guys can take on All Might I mean he's All Might!" He turned to his side and started throwing fake punches, "Once All Might shows up he'll pound these villains until there's nothing left!"

"Think about it though," Tsu piped in, her fingers were twitching which betrayed the emotions she was bottling up, "If the villains spent so much time planning this attack. Then...they probably figured out a way to kill him." Kill All Might? That's possible? "And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said? Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death and less about All Might. Otherwise, we won't survive long enough to see All Might again. And...Even if he does show up who knows if he'll make it out in one piece?"

"No no no!" Mineta cried and grabbed onto my sleeve, "The pros are gonna save us, right?!" Why's he crying to me? I don't know anything either! "Tell Frog Boobs to shut up!"

"Hey don't call her that," I told him and removed his yellow gloves from my arm. Am I going to bruise from that? I bruise too easily. I know it's a blood thing but I don't like it and if I do bruise, Kacchan'll be mad.