Chapter 1

Guys, if you are not into a possessive, control freak, manipulative, Loyal kind of top, please do not read this.
Hahaha. As usual for those who have completed gen 1-5, you are safe here, my potatoes. 🤭

Let's start with 16 years old Aidan and Reese.

Reese's POV

"Reese! Reese! They are waiting for you now. Quick!" My mom yelled from the living room. Of course, I can hear it from my room because we live in a very tiny space.

"Wait."

My phone keeps vibrating on my bed.
" You'll be late. Be quick, baby."
He is Aidan, my super sweet boyfriend who knows all my moves 24/7.

I stepped out of our tiny wooden home. His car was surrounded by kids again. We live in a poor community, and they rarely see such luxurious cars in our place. His driver is sending me to school daily. He wanted to be the one to pick me up personally, but he was not allowed. His parents won't let him. It's too dangerous for him to be here in this place.

My neighbors believe I have a sugar daddy because of the luxurious wheels picking me up every morning. Aidan for a sugar daddy? How cute?!

"Hi, Marco." He is Aidan's driver.

"Hi, sir Reese." He handed me my breakfast. Everything is prepared for me by my boyfriend. I saw some food on the table earlier. Probably, he sent it for my parents and my sister.
He provides me with everything. He is asking me actually to move to his condo, but my father doesn't like it. He said he was born in our home; he will die in our home too. Crazy.

I already saw my boyfriend waiting for me in front of the building.
He welcomed me with a warm tight hug. "I told you to try waking up early. What time did you sleep? You said good night to me at 9."

We are just 16, and we've been in a relationship since last year. He asked me to be his prom date. Fun fact we are not schoolmates. He went to our school and asked me to be his date at the MSU prom. I was so stunned. I never thought Aidan would notice me. It was the first time I had ever stepped to MSU. It is a prestigious school for rich kids. A guy like me doesn't belong.

"Sorry, I can't sleep, so I just draw until midnight. Of course, you can't be mad at me because I am your baby. Smile for me, please, my sweet boyfriend."
I tried to act cute in front of Aidan. He can't resist my charm.

"Kiss me."

"I told you, no kissing in school." We are in MSU. They own this university.
Aidan transferred me here just this school year.

"What did I tell you last night?" Aidan is so strict.

"Sleep early. I am sorry naaahhh~~~
You are making me sad, Aidan."

"Don't look at me like that. I'll walk you to your classroom."
He will never allow me to be sad.
He carried my bag and my breakfast too.
They all turned quiet when we entered. He put my breakfast on my desk prepared by their chef and my bag on my chair.

"You are not mad at me?" I asked.

"I can never be mad at you. Finish your food and see you at lunch."
Their room is on the other end of the building. "I love you, Reese. Remember what I told you."

No talking to other boys.

I don't have many friends here because I just transferred here this year.

"I promise." He kissed my hand then.

I finished everything. It's so delicious.
I texted him. "I am so full. Thanks for my breakfast."