Chapter 42

Aidan's POV

"Oh, fuck!" Reese exclaimed. He looked so shocked seeing me behind him.

I felt our bed move so I followed him. He is obviously sneaking out at this hour.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Sir, goodnight." Wook smiled widely at me as if he is not annoying me so bad.

Reese hid the paper bag on his back.

"Nothing b-baby." He faked a smile.
"This is nothing."

"I don't care about the stuff you asked him to buy for you. Did you message that Elite to do errands for you at this hour?"

He looked scared now.

"Because you are useless!" He yelled and walked quickly to the other room and locked the door.

"You know I have spare keys, right?" I asked him from the other side of the door.

"If you open the door, I'll be really mad at you!!!" He yelled.
"And baby, can you pass me the bowl?" He asked in a soft tone.
Me as a good husband obeyed and went to the kitchen after he yelled at me and called me useless.

"Here."

He opened the door slightly just enough for the bowl to fit.

"Thanks."

I slid my arm inside.

"Let go. Don't enter." He exclaimed.

I smell something buttery and barbecue.

"Just let me in."

"It's not me who called him. It's mama. I only told mama how you ignored my request. It's your fault. Why are you blaming me again? I told you I want popcorn but you just sleep instead. I can't understand you."

Okay! He really talks a lot. "Okay, you are forgiven."

"Why am I forgiven? Did I apologize to you? Why would I apologize to you, when everything is your fault. Mama even cared for me more than you do. He called Luke to buy me these. Why would you take these away from me? Baby, you know I want to eat. You just don't want me gaining weight. It is because I am carrying your baby and..."

"Baby, calm down. Just let me in."

"What are you going to do if I let you in?" He asked.

"We will see," I said.

"Let me hide these first." He yelled.

Does he think I am mad because he is eating?

"Open it now," I asked him. I tried to calm my voice. That preggy inside is always sensitive with the way you talk to him. You can make him cry just by staring.

"Baby, I just want to eat."

"Then eat here. Why are you hiding there?"

"Because you'll start nagging again."

Since when did I become a nagger?

"Baby, come out now. I am not going to scold you."

He opened the door slowly.

"I just want some popcorn tonight but you are not helping me. It's mama who called Luke. You know I am not gonna ring their phone at this hour. I'll be shy to do that."

"You should have wakened me up. You know exactly that I can get it for you."

"You are just jealous of Wook." He hissed.