Chapter 39

Aidan's POV

I followed him into our room.
"Baby, what are you doing?" He seemed so busy packing his stuff in his luggage.

"Packing my things for my 24 hours No Aidan challenge. I am so happy you agreed to this. I always wanted to do this with Yumi. Thank God you agreed to me today. You love me so much. I am so excited." Shit! Shit! He sounded so happy. How can I tell him that it's just a mistake? I don't fucking agree with this.

"Baby, uhm...about that..."

"Don't worry. I am safe. You stay here with Ezrah. I'll be back tomorrow." He showered me with kisses.

Baby, you can't go. I want to tell him.
Damn, Aidan. How can you just say yes to everything?

"Uhm, baby, actually..."

He cut me off by kissing me on my lips. "You really made my day."

Shit! What now?
How am I supposed to retract my YES to him?

You are so stupid, Aidan.

He returned to organizing his luggage. He said overnight, right?
"Baby, are you planning to spend the whole week there. Why are you packing a lot of clothes?"

"Just in case of emergency. I have lots of plans in my head. I'll invite Nikki to have a movie night with me with many many popcorns and milk. I am so excited." He is humming.

No. You can't go. You can't go without me.

"I am so happy." He said. "Baby, I'll bring this?" He is referring to my shirt.

I can't do anything about it now.
"Message me from time to time."

"I will. Don't worry about me." He said. "Can you get my milk downstairs?"

"Are you going to bring the whole can?" I asked. That is too big.

"Yes, just to be sure." I don't want to erase that smile on his face right now. For sure, it will make him cry again if I tell him that it's just a stupid mistake that I agreed.

"I love you. Take care, okay. I'll be sending Luke and Marco with you." I told you.

"I don't mind. You can send as many as you want, even Wook."

I gave him a black look. "But of course, I was kidding about the Wook part." He chuckled.

"I'll send you there."

"Please don't. Just talk to Ezrah but don't fall for him." He teased.

What joke was that? Me and Ezrah? How about a punching buddy? That suits us better.

I carried his bag downstairs.

"Uhm, Reese, you said it will only be for one night," Nikki asked him.

"Yup, just good for a night." He said.

"I see. It's just you packed a lot." The chef scratched his head.

"Sorry! This is my first time. Can we go now?" He held Nikki's hand.

Wait. Wait. No touching.

I warned him with my stares.

"Baby, it's okay. We are besties." My wife told me.

His new 'bestie' looked at him quizically. It's like he disagrees with my wife. If Reese says you are besties, you are besties. No one can disagree with my wife.

He hugged me tightly before leaving. He asked me not to come. I can't deal with this preggy.

I looked at Ezrah, who is now drunk. His head is rested on our table.