Special Chapter teens

Aidan's POV

It is Reese's 17th birthday. His parents organized a simple party for him at their home. It will be their last party there because his father finally agreed to work for Cole's and move into our apartment not far from the mansion. They invited their neighbors and Reese's friends from his old school. I can't go. I sent them the money but I don't think his parents used it. I deployed some Elites in front of their home to check.

"Mom." I tried once again.

"Talk to your great-grandfather. I have no say when it comes to that." My mom answered.

I badly want to go.

The first and last time I went there was when Reese got sick and it became a mess here. They were so mad at me.

Come on! I just want to go to their home.

We prepared a special dinner for Reese here too. His family will come to the mansion too so I asked the servants to make it perfect. The ground floor was so busy organizing the whole floor.

I called Reese to check their status, but he isn't answering. He must be so busy.

"Baby, it is so loud here. I'll call you back in 10."
Reese messaged me instead.

"Enjoy but not too much."

"I love you. What's my gift?" He asked.

"See it for yourself."

I bought the painting Reese has been eyeing one time when I brought him to the art museum. We didn't buy it that time because Reese asked me not to. I know he just refused when he saw the 7-digit price.It is actually way cheap compare to my mom's collection whenever he attends auctions.

My great-grandfather bought him a life-size Naruto with Hinata and kids. Reese asked him actually. You know that he is really a fan of the animes and museum my great-grandfather owns.

"I wanna see Daddy Cole," Reese said. Of course, he will be too excited to claim his gifts.

"All gifts are prepared already," I told him.

"Aidan, his parents will be here so you need to be in your best self." Dada Cade reminded me.

What does he mean? I always treat Reese's parents well.

I called Reese again because it was already quarter to seven and my family are already on the ground floor and fully dressed up.

"Is he not yet here?" Sage asked my dad.

"Do you see him?" I am annoyed. Is he excited to see my boyfriend too?

"Aidan." My mom warned.

Reese finally picked up my call. "Where are you now?"
I asked calmly.

"Don't yell!" He yelled.

I didn't even fucking raise a voice. I was very careful on my tone.

"Sorry, where are you now, baby?" I asked using my soft voice this time.

"Dad is locking our door. We will be there in a few." He answered.

I already told the servants to prepare. Marco, my driver, said they are already off to the mansion.

Just a few minutes when Reese dropped the call, I heard the wide gate open. I ran outside to welcome them. Reese is with his parents, his sister, and his sister's boyfriend.

"Happy Birthday, baby." I welcomed him with a warm hug.

"Thank you." He left me right away and hugged the oldies.