Chapter 41

Aidan's POV

"And now you are acting like I bullied you? I know why do you want to go back to the mansion." I told him.

"Why? Say it." Reese challenged.

He has lots of allies in the mansion. Maybe, if we fight there, they will ask how he is first rather than asking the one with the Kirigun blood.

"Because Jacob is there?" He added.

What the fuck? It didn't even pop in my head. I never thought of Jacob.

"Why did you involve Jacob all of a sudden? Wait, am I the one wrong here?" I asked Reese.

"I mean, you'll feel better when we are in the mansion, right? Let's go back." Reese seems disappointed.

"Baby, we will not come back there as long as we are not okay," I told him.

"We are okay."

"We are not. Look at you. You are mad again."

"Because I said sorry already. If you don't want me to be friends with Nikki, then fine. I just want you to know that I would never have romantic feelings for him. My Ukemeter says Nikki and me are impossible. I only want you. I just want to experience what best friends normally do."

Wait, what? Uke what? What the fuck is that?

"What was that?"

"Ukemeter. Ask mama. He taught me that. He says we can distinguish those who are threats and not. Nikki will never like me and the same as I do with him. It's impossible. I even woke up with my hand on his crotch, but we didn't feel anything."

"Your hand in what again?"

"On his crotch." He spilled.
"I mean my... Hand..."

"What did you do, Reese Jongcheveevat?"

Now he is looking guilty. "You know. That. What I always do when I sleep. touching. But I swear nothing happened. It was like a friendly touch."

"Since when do friends begin touching each other's crotch?"

"He didn't touch mine."

"But you touch his."

I can't believe we have this topic right now.

"I was wrong, but my ukemeter is..."

"Please, baby. Stop with that thing. I already agreed with you being friends with that chef. Please, no touching. Don't make me hate that Nikki."

"Would you hate me too?" He asked.
"It was not intentional. It's my first time sleeping with someone other than you. I should have just slept on the couch. It's my fault. Blame my hand. You made my hand like this. I am not going to sleep at others' houses anymore."

I grabbed my phone and opened my cam.
"Repeat what you have said just now."

"Are you taking a video of me, baby? Will you post a video of me crying?"
I think mama's influence on Reese is not a joke. He really did learn a lot from my grandmom, so dramatic.
He rubbed his eyes. Is he poking them for tears to come out?

"This is just for evidence that you promised me that you are not going to sleep at Nikki's house again."

He looked at the camera. "Hi, this is Reese." He waved cutely too. "I promise, I will never sleep on anyone's bed again. Is this enough, baby?" I signaled him to talk more. "And...I am sorry to my husband. Please don't show this video to others. Okay?"
I patted his head. Good baby. I know he will never do it again.