Chapter 15

Aidan's POV

Reese keeps pushing me away.
He won't stop crying.

I didn't start this. He told me he wanted this freaking challenge which, in the first place, I think is nonsense.

Three days without a kiss, knowing how clingy this guy is, is impossible. Well, I am too. That's why I have been against this from the very beginning.

"Baby, stop it now." I carried him and put his full weight on my lap. "Come on. You were so serious about the challenge. So, I forced myself to avoid it even if I am dying without your kiss." He covered my mouth when I tried to kiss him.

"It's still 40 hours. We are not done yet." He is brushing his wet face on my chest.

"Are we still going to continue that challenge? You are just stressing yourself." I held both of his hands and kissed him.

"Baby, you lose in our first challenge."
He said to me.

"Whatever. I know. Now, come here."
I grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him closer to me. "I am willing to lose every time if it's you."

He kissed me back roughly. See? He wanted it but refrained from kissing me for about 40 hours already.
"Since I won the first round, I am going to set the next challenge tomorrow."

"Stop it, baby. I won't cooperate."

"Then let me borrow your phone. I won this time." He smiled.

"Did you forget that you cried earlier? That's why I decided to end this?"

"I really cried because you are so serious with this game. Let me borrow your phone. I won. This is the prize that I want. Let me text my friends."

"No," I replied.

"Then just Candy."

"No."

"How about mama Miles, baby?" He hugged me.

"That's even scarier. I know you two."
They are crazy when they are together. I always doubt their topic.
They always turn quiet whenever I catch them talking.

"Only mama, please. I am bored. Let's go shopping later too." He breathed every word in my mouth.
"Are you going to say no to me?" His lips touched mine. "You should be thankful that I am just chatting with your families. I am a very good boyfriend. I am not replying to any guys."

"Why? are there any guys still brave enough to send you a message?"

"I don't even have a phone with me. Of course, I automatically block them."

We fell asleep on the couch after we made love. Who is crazy to start a challenge like this? He fell asleep with his head on my chest. Reese is beautiful, cute, and so sexy combined. He is a very obedient boyfriend. He follows everything I say. He is such an understanding guy too. He knows what to do when I am mad. I love everything about him. He is the only guy I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I'd been awake for almost two hours when I felt him move on top of me.
His eyes adjusted to the light, and he instantly smiled at me when he saw me.

"What time is it, baby?"
He asked with his just-woke-up voice.

"1 PM, get up. We need to load our pantry again."

"Prepare my clothes, please. I'll wait for you in the bathroom," Reese asked me. Such a spoiled boyfriend. He gave me a black look when I didn't stand up after he asked me.

"You should be the one to stand up first, right?" Did he forget that he is lying on top of me?

He got up and stomped up his feet to the shower.