Chapter 17

Aidan's POV

"Aidan, marry me right now! Today! Move now!" He yelled from the second floor of our wooden house.

"Why, baby?" I asked. He is giving me this cute face like he was bullied by everyone the whole day.

"Why would you ask? Just reply with Yes, I will prepare now! Everyone is telling me that you are not my husband. They are questioning my credibility. I'll go back tomorrow and show that chef again."

"Okay, I'll prepare it now." What the hell was that? My father is laughing on the side. He is asking it like it was so easy.

"You can't say no to that cutie, son. I'll help you prepare." He is holding his tummy while laughing.

"What do I need to do?" I am clueless.

"Ask your mom, when I went to the mansion before, your mom has already prepared everything for the wedding." My dad bragged.
"Utilize the Elites. Your mom brought a dozen here."

I checked outside, and it ruined my mood just by the sight of that guy. The new Elite is here. Damn it!

I asked our contacts to work on it.
I checked him sitting in the living room only to find him busy chatting again.

"This is mama." He was surprised to see me. It was like he was caught in the act doing something terrible again.
"I swear this is just mama. I am texting my parents here. Ask someone to pick them up."

"Don't you want it to move in the morning?"

He glared at me. "Tonight or never. I need to go to that hotel again tomorrow. I'll show that chef my ring. Did you prepare a ring?"

"Mama Miles said he will bring it."

"Make it sparkly, okay?"

What ring is he expecting me to buy? Why is he so pressed with that chef?
He looks kind to me.

"Yes, baby," I answered.

"What if we invite him here? He needs to witness my wedding."

Oh, please, why?  Why Reese?
I can't understand my boyfriend!

"Baby, we don't even know him personally."

"We do! He gave us cinnamon." Reese argued.

"We paid for it. Remember? And they give it to VIP customers. He is not our friend. We just met him once."

"Then later will be the second meeting. I want him to witness my wedding, baby. He is looking at me earlier like he does not believe you are my husband. We don't have visitors too. Can't we bring outsiders on my special day?"

"Sorry, but no, baby. If you want, we can just send him a photo for proof that you are married."
This is actually weird. We don't even know that guy personally. Why do we need to prove to him that we are married?

"I am the only one married?" He crossed his arms.

"I mean, we are married. Go to the room. For now, rest and let me prepare everything for later, okay?"

"I love you, baby."

I love you too, crazy!

"And I love you more, baby. Let me use my phone for now. I need to message them about the plan. It would be best if you had at least given me a day. This is too sudden."

"Because I wanna marry you so bad. They are laughing at me always when I call you my husband. Can't I do that?" He gave me that sad face again.

"Of course, you can. I can make anything you want happen." I kissed his cheeks before he returned to his room, skipping.