Chapter 4

Aidan's POV

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

This guy accidentally spilled his soda on Reese. Such an attention seeker.
Is this the new way of flirting now? The spill-the-soda-then-offer-to-wipe-it kind of thing for an opportunity to touch my Reese?

"Baby, it's okay; you have spare shirts, right? Let me just change."

The guy's nose is bleeding after I punched him. I saw Reese using the handkerchief that my mom gave him to wipe the guy's nose.
I punched that asshole one more time.

"Let's go now. I am really fine." He pulled me to our locker. We share the same one. "Why are you so angry? I told you I am okay."

"Well, I am not. I promised that no one can mistreat you here in MSU."
...and flirts with you too.

"There is still no one. You did an excellent job in taking care of me. That one earlier? It's pure accident, baby. Look at me now and calm down."

"The hanky, why did you use it to him?"

"Awww, I can't think of anything to use." He caressed my hair and kissed me on my lips. Reese has consistently told me not to kiss inside the school's premises, but here is doing it just to calm me down.

I quickly get jealous, I am possessive, and most of all, I am protective of Reese.

He always feels like he doesn't fit to be studying at MSU. I don't want anyone making him feel bad to be here. He deserves to be here. He deserves to be my first and last boyfriend.

I am scared that one time he will wake up and realize how fucked up I am as a person. I don't want him to leave me just because I am not good enough.

I remembered Candy forcing me to join her lunch with strangers. I fucking declined several times, but when she posted it in her IG and sent it to me, my world just stopped. I saw the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my entire life. It may sound exaggerating, but I know he will hold a special place in my life. I went there, and his way of staring almost melted me. After they went home, I handed my gift to Luke and asked him to follow Reese.
My bodyguard sent me the photo of their house, and it broke my heart. How can he manage to live there? It's not safe at all. It took me a month before asking him to be my date. Exactly the day after our prom, he became my boyfriend, and I knew I made the best decision in my life.

"Are there guys still chatting with you?"

"My chatbox is clean, baby. I moved them to my blocked list. There are girls, though." He handed me his phone. "I just read to know just in case it's important."

No one has ever dared to flirt with me ever since. They knew so well what kind of guy I am. If they make my Reese jealous and sulk at me, I will surely make them pay.

"Good," I replied.

"...and baby, actually... I want to...uhmmm..."
I know exactly what he wants when he talks like this.

"My answer is no. Change your clothes now."

"Okay." He grabbed my shirt inside our locker. "I'm not going to take my lunch."

There you go, as expected from him.

I walked him to his classroom.
"Baby, we'll just buy her a gift. No need to come to their place." He asked me about attending Canada's birthday later. She lives near Reese's house, and again I cannot go there. "Their place is not safe at all.

"Or you just don't want me to meet Koby? I'll see you later. Our class will start at any minute."

Their teacher in the Language entered the room.