Chapter 43

Reese's POV

Come on, Aidan. I don't have the tiniest idea of what happened at that time. I don't even remember it. How can I know why I didn't return?

"I upgraded my bike just for you."

Oh, so he was flirting even before?
What if that kid is not me and they just made a mistake?
So, he was Aidan's first love to the point that he even upgraded his bike for that kid.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

He is annoying me.

"You chose that bigger kid." He said this for I don't know how many times already.

"I already said I can't remember anything." How can this guy remember it? It was 22 years ago for heaven's sake.
"Did you fall for that kid even though you have no idea that it was me? Why did you never tell me that you liked somebody else before me?"

"Baby, it was you."

"What if it's not me? Then I was not your first love?"

"But it was you." He argued.

"But what if it was not me?" I yelled back at him.

Mommy Ira cleared his throat. I forgot that they are here too.

"Sorry, it's just Aidan kept a secret from me. He changed. He loved that kid before me. We have no idea if it was really me. You betrayed me. You fell in love with that kid."

"Come on, baby. Why would I fall in love at that age? I was mad at that kid." He gritted his teeth. I don't know where is this anger coming from.

"So you were mad at me?"

"Baby, I thought you don't wanna accept that it was you," Aidan said.
"I don't know how to deal with this anymore. You are my first love, okay?
If it's you or not, nothing changed, you are my first love. Period."

"He is that kid. I have no idea that both of you are not aware of it. Your dad said that his contract ended at Secret's mansion as a landscaper that's why you can't enter the place anymore. Anyway, you are so cute when you were little, Reese." Daddy Kian smiled.

"You are, and you are my baby boy's first kiss and my son's first heartbreak too. You don't have any idea how he searched for the best bike just to impress you. You made my son so happy, and made him devastated too." Mommy Ira added. "You are a ray of sunshine. You are so cute. We can at least find you but Aidan said that he was fine already. I never thought that he still remembered that day."

"Baby, were you really sad that time? I have no idea. It's a good thing that we met again, right?" I touched his face. He looks like a broken guy remembering that part of his life.

"Sad and mad maybe." He answered.

"Oh, come here! Let me hug that baby boy." I teased him.

I didn't know that the younger me had that great impact on him before.

Mommy Ira keeps giggling. How beautiful?! Damn. I need to fix myself tomorrow. I was not giving much attention to how I looked because I was always confident. After all, Aidan always praises how beautiful I am. But seeing his mom like this, I wonder why do I look potato when I am near him?

Mommy, Nikki, and I are enjoying our movie marathon while Aidan and daddy are talking seriously outside.
I don't know what's their topic but probably about business.

"No plans of going back to the mansion? Mom has a surprise for you." It was mommy Ira. What could be mama's surprise for me? It's so exciting and scary at the same time.