Chapter 38

Aidan's POV

I woke up feeling heavy, and my neck seemed to be wet.
The culprit is lying on top of me with his mouth partly open. Reese is drooling. He sleeps like this when he is tired. He must have been so exhausted last night. I put him flatly in bed.

How beautiful even when drooling. I let his head rest on my chest instead and played with his hair.

"Sausage." He is sleeping and talking. "Bacon."

What the hell? Is this what he wants for breakfast?

"Milk...egg...Aidan..."

Yeah. Breakfast probably.

It was so early, but his phone was already ringing. I picked up the call so he wouldn't be disturbed.

It's mama.

" good morning, so how's your hips? Still, aching? I was sleeping when you messaged, just want to let you know just in case you'll sulk and ignore me again." Wow! He talks straight. He didn't even let me speak first.

"Reese is sleeping," I answered.

"You should have told me. Aidan, will you be staying there until Reese gives birth? It would be better to stay here. We can help you look after your wife and your baby. Do you even know how to carry a baby?" Mama Miles asked.

"I am studying. I am reading books on how to take care of the baby.  Reese loves painting here too. Give us time. Let him decide. Don't push him into going back. Again, let him decide. Good morning ma. Talk to you next time."

I want more solo time with Reese here. I'll just return there once I am sure that Reese is already okay with me. I mean, he has forgiven me entirely for the times I have been an asshole to him.

Reese moved a bit to change his sleeping position.

His phone vibrated again.

My mom messaged him. Everyone in my family keeps calling and messaging Reese? Is Reese the real member of the clan here?

"Honey, I'll be sending you stuff tomorrow. I'll be traveling to Japan with your daddy Kian. Message me if you want something, okay? I'll find it for you. Love you" My mom messaged Reese instead of messaging his real son. He has no plans of telling me that they are going out of the country tom.

My phone vibrated too. Speaking of mom, I received a message from him as well. "Japan tom."

How sweet?! See the difference?

I whimpered in pain when Reese kicked my balls unintentionally.
Fuck fuck fuck! I stood up from our bed. Damn!

He then woke up, smiling. "Good morning, baby." His eyes are still closed, but I know he had a good sleep looking at how he smiles at me right now.

It was supposed to be a good morning to me to not until your foot decided to land on my balls.

"Good morning too; mommy and mama messaged you. Mom will be in Japan tomorrow, and mama said something about how your hip is."
I told him.

He just pulled me to give him a morning cuddle. This is the Reese that I missed.

"I want to eat near the lake. I am going to finish one of my paintings there."

"I'll ask someone to prepare for you."

"I feel like I'll be sick. I am lazy to get up. I am tired." He told me.

"Then don't force yourself to paint. Rest is more important. If you really want to make that painting your business, then you can do it after you give birth. You know I can't say no to whatever you like, but right now, your health is our priority." His tummy is getting bigger.