T H R E E

Moving day. 

I couldn't be happier to get off of the air mattress in Jordan's office, but I was grateful to him for letting me stay with him, nonetheless. We were moving my things out of a storage locker I had temporarily hired, I didn't have much, but it was enough that it would clutter Jordan's apartment. Cal had texted me to say that he would be out all day, but that Harry would be home to let me in and give me my new key. 

Harry. I can't quite figure him out. From what I have seen, Cal is very loud and outgoing, he seems the opposite which makes me question how they even became close in the first place.

I knocked on the apartment door, a suitcase on either side of me. So, this was it. A moment or two passed before the door opened, revealing Harry. I took in his appearance, he had a muscle shirt and shorts on, his large biceps now in full view and hair tousled. My stomach did a little flip.

"Ah, hello. Come in, come in." He said, ushering me inside.

"Sorry, were you just heading out?" I asked, dragging the suitcases in, wheels echoing on the wood flooring of the kitchen-living area.

"Nah, just got back from a run." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Let me get that for you."

"Oh, I got it, thanks. My brother should be heading up with my boxes in a moment."

He nodded, "Jordan, right?"

"Yeah, how do you guys know each other again?" I asked, taking off my hoodie. I looked up to see him watching me. "Oh uh, he's done some work for me in the past. More mates with Josh though, not sure how they met." He rambled.

On cue, the door knocked and he tore his attention from me, answering the door and greeting Jordan in their weird "bro" fashion. Harry helped with the boxes that had been brought up on a trolley and I watched as the muscles in his arms flexed. He was very attractive, though I think he is blissfully unaware of it.

"Elle, Earth to Elle!"

I snapped my head in the other direction to see Jordan waving frantically at me. Oh no, I hadn't realised that I was staring. My cheeks grew hot and I jogged over to where he was, picking up a box, too. I hope he didn't notice.

Harry's POV

"Elle! Earth to Elle!"

I turned around from carrying the box to see Elle's long, brown hair whip around, away from me, as she turned to Jordan before mumbling a quick, "Coming", her cheeks flushed slightly pink.

When Cal had mentioned a girl moving in here, I was sceptical. You can never be too careful with who you choose to bring into your life as you never really know their true intentions - for example, did they know who we were and this was a way in? Then, I checked my ego and realised I was just being dumb.

I didn't know that Jordan had a sister, or that she was stunning. I was taken aback the other day when she viewed the flat; I'm awkward with women at the best of times, let alone when I'm caught off guard - caught off guard by someone this beautiful.

Elle didn't seem to know what Cal and I do for a living, which was perfectly fine by me. She seemed genuine, it would be hard to believe that she was a calculated person. There was a natural poise about her that didn't come across as cocky, but classy. I was intrigued by that.

Now, if I could string a sentence together, that would be great.

Elle's POV