N I N E

Olivia was coming down for a long weekend which I was ecstatic about; as a nurse, it was rare to be able to take the whole three days off, so this would be a nice break for her, also. I'd changed my sheets and made the room pretty for her arrival. Cal had arranged another night out for us which would give Liv a chance to experience London in full swing, too.

Harry and I had been good. We hadn't addressed our kiss from the other night, but our relationship seemed to be progressing steadily out of the friend zone, which I was happy about. He made me feel nervous around him, but a good nervous. I think I'd been missing that exciting feeling when I was getting to know other guys, a real spark.

Whether it be a flirty comment or little things like bringing me a coffee when I was working, the interactions felt different. It felt like dating, even though we weren't. The pressure from Cal had eased off, which I think allowed us to grow naturally.

"What time is your friend coming?" Harry asked, looking up from his phone.

We'd been sat on the sofa for most of the afternoon, my feet kicked up on his lap. I couldn't help but watch him, one arm using my legs as a prop when using his phone, the other spread out across the back of the couch. I liked these innocent moments of contact too, his awkwardness had gradually disappeared and, to me, that was another indication that we were going in the right direction.

"She should be here by four, I think. I might even go to meet her at the station."

He nodded, "I'll take a walk with you if you want; maybe grab food or something."

I smiled, it would be nice for Liv to meet Harry one-to-one, though I think she is a little bit of a fan, so that'll be amusing to see.

"Okay, sure. I'd like that."

My phone buzzed several times, it was Olivia spamming me.

Almost there

But omg look at Twitter

You and Harry are actually goals

I would be jealous but you're my bestie so I'll allow it

I raised my eyebrow, but laughed at her last message, what was she on about? Clicking on the app, I searched Harry's name. My eyes widened as I saw screen grabs and edits of us from the two YouTube videos I'd featured in. I turned the volume down slightly and clicked on one video, it was the Tinder pick up line, followed by quick clips of us throughout Cal's video, including our hug.

"What's that?"

I looked up and blushed, "Uh nothing much, Liv told me to look at Twitter. People have been making edits of us."

He chuckled, reaching for my phone. I reluctantly handed it over and he watched, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a little crush on me,"

My jaw dropped, snatching my phone back, "That's rich coming from you,"

I texted Liv back, People are fast lol

Getting ready to head to the station, I spotted Harry's Childish hoodie on the table. "Can I wear this?" I asked. He glanced up at me as he tied his shoelace, "Yeah, if you want. I want it back though!"

I thanked him and slipped it over my head, I smiled to myself as it smelt like Harry, "You will, eventually."

We headed to the station, it was a fair walk, but we'd most likely Uber back if Liv has a small case. A few people stopped to ask Harry for photos, some even acknowledging me and saying 'hello'. It was nice, but very strange having random people know who I was.