T W E N T Y - O N E

Unlocking the front door to our flat, I welcomed the familiar environment and it felt good to be home. Cal was due back tomorrow, so the place was still pristine and quiet. Setting my keys down on the counter, I turned to Harry to see him leaning against the wall, tongue in cheek, a slight smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked, looking around to work out if I'd missed something.

He took a few steps toward me, my back now flush against the countertop, "I love you, but that was the longest three days of my fucking life,"

Before I could process what he had said, his lips smashed against mine, my body jumping in surprise. I slid my arms around Harry's neck, holding him closer as his hands found my waist, lifting me up onto the counter. I parted my legs, enabling him to stand between them, his lips now brushing down the side of my neck.

"It's been far too long," He mumbled, leaving opened mouthed kisses down my neck, an involuntary moan escaping my lips as he did so.

Suddenly I was being lifted again, catching me off guard, my arms instinctively holding on tighter as Harry walked us to his room, his hands gripping my thighs tightly. Setting me down on the bed gently, I moved up so that my head laid on the pillows, the softness of the duvet feeling more inviting than the countertop.

I watched as Harry pulled his hoodie off slowly, before kneeling on the bed and settling between my legs, lips connecting with mine once more. The kiss was slow and fiery, it felt different this time, less haste and more passion. Harry's hands delicately trailed up my sides, fingers dancing along my warm skin underneath my t-shirt before pulling away slowly, lifting my shirt up above my head and tossing it to the side.

"You're so beautiful," He exhaled, my back arching slightly as he reached around to unclip my bra.

I sat up gently, my hands at the end of his top slowly guiding it upward, his then taking over to slide it over his head and join mine in a pile on the floor. I smiled up at him softly as Harry guided us back down to the mattress. I welcomed the warmth of his bare skin pressing against mine, our lips finding their way back to eachother.

Goosebumps trailed my skin as Harry slid down my body, lips connecting with every bit of skin they could. He grabbed my hands, intwining our fingers together before holding them at either side of my head, I moaned softly at the action before he let go, fingers trailing down my sides and settling at the waistband of my leggings. Raising my hips slightly, his fingers curled in the material, peeling them from my legs. Peppering kisses on my inner thighs, I sighed as I felt the ache in my core intensify.

I let out a moan at the familiar sensation, Harry's head now deep between my thighs, my fingers finding his hair to entangle themselves in. "Feels so good, baby,"

Harry hummed in appreciation, sending shockwaves through my body, my back arching at the suddenly increased pleasure. His tongue worked skilfully, my eyes screwed shut tightly as the feeling of euphoria took over my body.

"I want you," I whimpered.

Harry's eyes connected with mine as I rested up on my elbows, watching him. He sat up slowly, not before taking one last glance at my throbbing centre, "God I could do that all day," He mumbled, crawling back up to kiss me passionately.

I moaned as I tasted myself on his now swollen lips, the feeling of his bulge now pressing down between my thighs. Fumbling around with his joggers, he eventually kicked them off, my eyes growing heavy at the sight in front of me. He was so sexy.

Harry inched forwards, running the tip along my centre once making me bite my lip at the sensitivity before pushing in slowly, a joint moan filling the room. With his body flush against mine, he rocked his hips hard and slow, my hands running down his back to hold him closer, if that was even possible.