S E V E N

I woke up to a dull weight across my waist. Opening my eyes slowly and adjusting to the daylight, since my curtains hadn't been closed, I realised that it was an arm. Turning around slowly, I was then faced with a sleeping Harry. My stomach flipped, he'd stayed. I didn't remember much from last night, just that I'd fell asleep on the couch.

Was it weird to watch someone sleep? Probably, but he looked so handsome. I glanced down at his lips, they were slightly chapped from sleeping, but they still looked very kissable. As I was about to close my eyes again to snap myself out of my own thoughts, Harry stirred, his eyes opening slowly to meet mine.

I smiled small, so did he, "Morning," He mumbled, oh that morning voice.

"Hey," I replied, noticing his arm still wrapped around my waist. 

I looked at him for a moment, he seemed comfortable like this, so I took my hand and gently cupped the side of his face, his eyes fluttering shut at the contact. I didn't know where this sudden confidence was coming from, but I knew I didn't want the moment to end.

Harry's eyes reopened as I moved my hand away, I felt tiny under his stare; I didn't know what to say or do. Suddenly I felt his arm trailing up my side from my waist, his fingers tilting my chin up to look at him. I placed my hand on his chest, if he would have done the same he'd feel how fast my heart was pounding. He leant in, this time finally connecting our lips.

My body ignited at the contact, my hand reaching up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He was a damn good kisser. Our chests were pressed together tightly as the kiss deepened, Harry's fingers entwined in my hair at the back of my head; I let out a slight moan as he tugged on it gently, instinctively making him pull my hips closer.

I leant my body forward, making Harry roll onto his back. I brought my leg over so that I was now straddling his waist, I had been waiting for this moment. Disconnecting our lips, I peppered kisses down the side of his neck, his hands now clinging to my hips. He let out a quiet groan as I found the spot just behind his ear, the sound alone being music to mine. My hips subconsciously rocked slowly against his, causing him to buck up slightly, I let out a whimper, I could feel the beginnings of his arousal.

"You sound so sexy," He whispered, connecting our lips once more.

This was a side to Harry I never thought I'd see, but I was loving every second of it. His arms secured around my waist as he flipped us over, his hips resting against mine once more. I gasped as he trailed my neck with his lips, sucking on the area between my neck and collarbone, "Harry," I moaned breathily, my fingers running through his hair.

He shuffled down, hands trailing down my sides as he did so, settling on my hips. He peppered kisses across my chest, down between the valley of my breasts, my back arching at the contact. As he looked up at me, he smirked, skimming his fingers over the skin of my stomach before reaching for the bottom of my tshirt. 

"Morning loveb- oh God! Sorry!" I jumped at Cal entering and leaving the room just as fast. 

I sighed, head flopping back against the pillow as Harry rolled off of me, "The bastards done it again,"

Chuckling softly, I rolled onto my side, watching as Harry's chest rose and fell. His cheeks were flushed a slightly pink colour, dirty blonde hair now a mess thanks to me; he looked even more attractive in this form; if that was possible. My eyes trailed down his body at his broad chest and arms until I was met with a sizable bulge in his sweatpants, my cheeks heated up. 

I bit my lip, trying to contain my smirk, "Harry..." I mumbled, he looked at me and I gestured downwards with my eyes.

"Shit, uh," He got up, "Sorry, I'm gonna go-"