S E V E N T E E N

Tonight was the group Christmas dinner and gift-giving. We'd been home from the cabin for around two weeks now and everything was just as perfect back home in London as it was there. The girls were ecstatic at the news about Harry and I, wanting every single detail of the trip and the night it all happened. I was on cloud nine.

To make things fair, we all decided on a Secret Santa, though I still got a few little things for Freya and Talia anyway, and of course, Harry. Sitting cross-legged on the floor of my bedroom, I fought with the sellotape as I tried to wrap the remainder of the presents that I had left extremely last minute.

Despite living with Harry for a while now, I still found that he was incredibly difficult to buy for. Confiding in Cal a few times which proved useless, I then turned to Ethan who I thought may give me some insight. But, in fairness, what do you buy a guy that has everything? For the girls, I decided to keep it simple with a bottle of bubbly each, a candle and a perfume.

My Secret Santa gift was for JJ, talk about no pressure. I asked Harry for help but he just laughed and wished me luck which earned a shove from me. Again, what do you get a guy that has everything? Harry had been top secret about what he had bought for me and I was a little nervous since my budget was significantly smaller than everyone else's. 

"Have you told Jordan yet, about you and Harry?" Liv asked on FaceTime as I straightened my hair.

I nodded, "Not long after I told you and the girls. He seemed a little sceptical but I think he's probably just looking out for me and thinking about my living situation if things went wrong, you know?"

"Have you, you know, thought about that part?"

I paused for a moment setting down the straightener, truth be told, I hadn't. "We'll cross that bridge if we ever get to it,"

This was all new and fun for me, I didn't want to get weighed down by the negative "what ifs". The old me would have been scrambling for reasons why this wouldn't work out, already looking at new apartments, but I wanted this, I wanted Harry.

We chatted for a little while longer before her break at work finished, the girl never stops.

My door opened to Harry walking in, towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and I had to go back to straightening my hair to avoid staring, I couldn't believe that he was actually all mine.

He chuckled softly at my reaction, coming behind me to wrap his arms around my frame, chin resting on my shoulder. 

"I could have burned you, you know," I said, arms locked in place, still holding my hot hair tool.

"I don't care," He mumbled, kissing my cheek softly.

Looking at us in the wide mirror in front of me, I felt tiny under his embrace, but I secretly loved it. My eyes scanned across his broad shoulders and the beard scruff he'd been growing out, down to the large arms that were holding me in place, I was a very lucky girl.

"What are you staring at?" Harry asked quietly, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I gulped nervously before smirking, "You."

I watched in the mirror as his eyes faltered for a moment. Suddenly, Harry's hands trailed down to my hips, gripping them tightly, "Well why don't you carry on, but bent over that desk for me,"

Pulling on my burgundy bodycon dress, the crossover halter neck sitting nicely across my chest, I double-checked my appearance one more time, before grabbing the gift bags and heading for the kitchen where Cal and Harry were waiting for me.