E L E V E N

My phone vibrated against the wood of Harry's bedside table, pulling me out of my daydream. I glanced up at him from my position on his chest and noticed that he had drifted back to sleep. He looked cute when he slept. Turning around gently, I reached for my phone.

Did I just hear Cal say what I thought he just said?!

Omg did you guys do it

Oh and thanks for leaving me !! Loves ya xoxoxo

I blushed and rolled my eyes playfully, quickly typing back a response.

You literally snore like a fog horn there was no way I was sleeping next to you lol

Don't avoid the question Elle!!

Make a brew and I'll be there in 5, I locked my phone and tore back the duvet, heading for Harry's ensuite.

I shuddered as the cool air hit my bare skin, making me walk a bit faster to the bathroom; I hadn't realised the heat that Harry radiated. Turning the handle of the shower, I waited a moment before stepping under, sighing happily as the warm water cascaded over me.

Closing my eyes for a moment and just letting the water flow down my body, I enjoyed how it massaged my skin, relaxing my muscles. 

Humming a non-specific tune, I reached for the singular bottle of shampoo on the ledge, men. Opening the bottle cap, I gasped quietly as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "Where was my invite?"

I smiled softly, "Must have got lost in the mail,"

Turning around to face Harry, I bit the inside of my lip slightly as he towered over me, hands still comfortably on my hips. I admired how comfortable he was in this moment. He scanned my face and torso before he smirked, bringing a hand to my neck and trailing his fingers softly down the side to my collarbone, humming in appreciation, "Nice work if I do say so myself,"

I furrowed my eyebrows and brought a hand up to my neck, glancing in the mirror to the left of us. My stomach flipped slightly at the sight of us; bare, wet and impossibly close before my eyes widened as I noticed the three purple bruises dotted along my skin. I playfully swatted him, "You're so bad."

Time must have escaped us as we let the hot water run over our bodies, Harry delicately running a soapy flannel over my skin, mind and body engulfed in the intimate moment; because before we knew it, a knock on his door tore our attention away from each other.

"Elle you said five minutes, it's been twenty!"

I groaned and rested my head against Harry's chest, he chuckled, placing one gentle kiss on top of my head, "Go on, can't keep your friend waiting,"

Nodding, I pulled away, stepping out from the water. Reaching for the towel on the hook, I wrapped it around my body, but not before Harry could quickly sneak in a slap to my ass.

"Stop it!" I laughed, heading out of the bathroom, making him chuckle.

I opened the door to the bedroom, seeing Liv stood there with her arms folded, "Oh you did not ju-"

"No, you fool," I walked past her, "I was just enjoying the company."

She grabbed the two mugs from the table and followed me down the hall to my bedroom. I sat at my desk, reaching for my skincare products and she placed the tea down next to me. I thanked her.

"How's your head?" I asked, rubbing in the dots of moisturiser on my face.

"Bit headachy but I'll survive, I had a good night actually," She said, sipping her tea as she sat cross-legged on my bed, "That's good, I'm glad."