F I F T E E N

The days came and went in the blink of an eye and before I knew it, we were approaching the weekend that Harry had asked me to keep free. The details were still under wraps and I was confused by what could be so top secret. We had been so much better since our talk, I think it just took a moment like that to realise how important it is to communicate, so, we've been trying.

"You're seriously not letting me pack for myself?" I exclaimed, tossing my holdall over to him.

That was the only piece of information he had drip-fed me, that I needed a bag but he was going to pack.

"How can you pack when you don't know what we're doing? Honestly, you're so thick sometimes," He joked, making me throw a pillow at him.

I was ordered to leave my bedroom whilst he worked away, so I decided to meet Jordan for a coffee. Grabbing my purse, I yelled a quick goodbye before heading to the nearby cafe we'd decided to meet at.

Greeting the barista, Jordan had texted to say that he'd be here in five, so I ordered for us. Thanking the girl behind the till, I took our table number and found a seat near the window. I took off my jacket and embraced the warmth of the cafe; the days were getting colder now, but I quite enjoyed wrapping up and being cosy.

Jordan arrived and gave me a quick hug before sitting down opposite me, the girl brought over our drinks and we thanked her. We made small talk for a moment, just catching up on what had been going on at work before he set his cup down, "So what's this with you and Harry?"

I almost choked on my coffee, "What?"

"I wasn't born yesterday and I also think you forget that I'm friends with Josh."

I screwed my eyes shut in realisation, how did that slip my mind? Jordan has always been overprotective of me, as most big brothers are, but he had nothing to worry about. Besides, I am a grown woman now, I can handle myself.

"We're just seeing how things go," I shrugged, "He's taking me somewhere this weekend,"

He nodded slowly, "Well, as long as he doesn't mess you around,"

I shook my head, "He won't,"

Harry had asked to borrow Josh's car for the weekend, which is what we were currently sat in, driving down the A3. We had music playing as we chatted throughout the journey. Something about seeing Harry drive was oddly attractive. Every now and again I would catch myself staring, but I couldn't help it.

I also couldn't help but wonder where on Earth we were going. I was looking at all the signs, trying to work out the location, but all I could gather was that we were going further down south. I had been texting Cal to try and get some hints but I was told to shove off and get laid because I was stressing him out. Good friend.

Around two hours into the journey, Harry reached over into the glove compartment, shuffling around before pulling out an eye mask. "Put this on,"

I looked at him with wide eyes, "Are you about to kill me or something?"

He laughed, "Stop trying to ruin it, put it on. Trust me."

Reluctantly, I took the mask from his hands and put it over my eyes. God knows what the other drivers are thinking as they pass us.

"I feel like an idiot," I laughed, crossing my arms.

I could hear Harry chuckling, "Just trust me."

Twenty or so minutes had passed before the car finally came to a halt. I reached for my eye mask and I jumped as I felt Harry's hand stop me, "Just a little while longer."