T E N

"So what does this mean for us?" I asked, arms now draped loosely around Harry's shoulders.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed since shutting ourselves away in his bedroom, but I knew people would come looking for us soon and this conversation would have to be paused for the rest of the night, I didn't want to go out without knowing. He paused for a moment, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think we should try," He answered, to which I smiled.

"I think that's a very good idea,"

"You know what makes it an even better idea?" He asked, making me shake my head; Harry smirked.

He leant forward gently and placed a single kiss on my neck, "It means I can kiss you," kiss "Touch you," another kiss, "And spend every day with you like this,"

I sighed softly, holding his face in my palms as he stood to his full height, his beard scruff tickling my palms, "You're going to kill me,"

We walked out of the bedroom, our fingers interlocked. I was nervous, I knew everyone would make a scene, but I also knew that this way of announcement was better for Harry, he didn't have to say anything. Suddenly, everyone glanced over at us, I felt like a white-hot spotlight was on us.

"Go on, Bog!" Ethan yelled, making everyone cheer in unison. I blushed and leant into his chest, Harry chuckling and placing a kiss on top of my head, "Shut up, lad."

Immediately I was pulled away by the girls, all asking a million questions at once.

"We all thought you went for a quickie," Freya joked, to which my mouth dropped. "Freya!"

"Sorry, I was just saying what everyone was thinking," She shrugged, "So... did you?"

"No!" I laughed, glancing over at Harry who was already looking at me, cup pressed to his lips, "He told me he likes me,"

They all squealed and cheered, "God, finally! We knew he was bad at this kinda stuff but jeez," Talia laughed, "I'm glad someone pushed him,"

I nodded, I'd seen him talking to Simon before he came over to me, perhaps he'd knocked some sense into him, "Me too. We're gonna give it a go,"

Liv pulled me in for a side hug, "I'm happy for you, you need a good guy."

♡♡♡

For once, I arrived home sober. Tonight had been perfect and I didn't want to ruin it with the possibility of vomiting, a ranging hangover, or forgetting every single detail of mine and Harry's conversation. Liv, on the other hand, was looking a bit worse for wear. I didn't blame her, she works so hard that she deserved to finally let loose. Harry had carried her between Ubers, lifts and into my bedroom.

"Thank you, there's no way I could have done that," I said, pulling the duvet over her and setting a glass of water down on the bedside table.

I couldn't help but stare at him as he carried her, he looked so strong and, well, sexy.

"No worries," He said, running a hand through his hair, "You gonna be alright?"

I nodded, "Thank you, I'll see you in the morning,"

He nodded and leant down to kiss me softly, I loved that we could do this now. "Sleep well,"

I reached for my makeup wipes and started to get ready for bed. It was only 2:30, Cal and everyone else planned to stay out for longer, but I wanted to make sure that Liv actually hit the pillow tonight. Harry said he didn't mind, but I felt bad asking him to leave his friends.