Chapter 3

Jungkook slowly place his lips on hers, gently kissing her. He hold her tight in his arms and make her feel comfortable and safe. Her mouth melded into his. The tip of his tongue brushed her lips, insisted, and she opened to let him in, welcomed the urgent thrusting that sent a wildfire of searing flames racing through her body. He suck her lower lip. Both bodies are in close contact now, as an expression of strong affection and surrender. Willing to give in to one another on a sensual and a sexual level.

Things was just about to get more hotter when suddenly her eyes snapped open. She sat up, woken up confused, and maybe even slightly aroused, about why her dreams was full of steamy sex scenes with her bestfriend. 'What the heck' she curse as she wiped her face which covered in cold sweat. Her heart was pounding. She rubs her head and eyes, tries to fully awaken. Then she gets up, stumbles to the bathroom and looks in the mirror slowly.

'Stupid dreams! It was totally unexpected,' Chaeyoung murmured.

***

Chaeyoung couldn't consentrate on her work in the last few hours. Her mind still caught up at the dream she had this morning. 'I must be out of my mind' she hit her own head repeatedly with her pen.

"Is there something wrong Chae?" Ko Junho, one of her senior in the office asked.

She straightened her sit immediately "Uh, nothing serious, don't worry" she smile awkwardly, make him let out a chuckled.

"You can always ask me if you got a hard time or something in your work Chae"

"Will do" she nodded. He smile genuinely at her before leaving, walking to his desk.

Chaeyoung exhaled. She really need some foods right now to keep her sane, perhaps to distract her from thinking about the dream.. Looking up at the time on her desk, it still a half an hour to go for lunch. Just enough time to asked Jennie for having lunch together.

She was about to text her collague when her phone began to ring. It was her mom.

"Mom?" Her brows furrowed

"Oh honey, did I disturb you at work?"

"No, no, I just about to have lunch" she informed her. "What happen? Are you and dad okay?" She asked, worried.

"Nothing happened. Just want to call my daughter... Also, me and your dad are okay by the way" her mom chuckled.

Chaeyoung smile.

"It's a relief. How was my Hanky doing then?" She asked in delight, thinking about her puppy, a gift from Jungkook.

"He's okay of course. And I think he miss you a lot." She paused "When will you be visiting us honey?"

"Uhm, I still don't know that yet mom" she bit her lips, feeling guilty because it's been a while since she visit her parents.

"Can you make a time next month? Your dad really want to see you, you know. And also me, as well as Hank too"

Chaeyoung chuckled. "Of course. I miss you all too, so so much" she said solemnly.

"Great. We'll be waiting for you honey" she said softly, "I think I should hang up now. Won't take too much of your time at work. Just to makesure that you're okay"

She pouted, now she realise how much she miss her mom, "Okay.."

"I love you honey"