Chapter 20

"Be carefull young miss, just slow down a little, the taxi won't leave without you. The driver will understand by seeing your nine months pregnant belly" the house helper chuckling while she help Chaeyoung walked and made her way to the waiting taxi in the lobby of apartment building.

"I can't wait to surprise him at the office imo," she said excitedly. Yes, Chaeyoung decide to surprise her husband. Jungkook actually knows that she's going to come after lunch. What he didn't know is that she's going to come earlier than she has told him.

Chaeyoung was totally at home now since her due approaches. She took a maternity leave about a month ago when she's entering the 36th week in trimester of her pregnancy. If she calculate it right, this week the baby will born.

This morning, after arranging everything, like making a lunch box for her husband, Chaeyoung showered and put on a baby pink dress inside her coat, and she pair it with her white flat shoes, before she grabbed a cab that took her across Seoul to Jungkook's office, accompanied by their house helper.

When she arrived, Chaeyoung smoothed her hands down her dress that twinkled beneath her coat, ready for Jungkook to see it and get that look in his eyes that she loved. She went into the building with the ahjuma beside her carrying a lunch box set. Then she saw two man in suits came out from the elevator. It was her father in-law and his colleague. Mr. Jeon recognize her immediately.

"Chaeyoung!" He call her with cheery smile.

"Dad" she smile back as she approaching him.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home right now?" Mr. Jeon gave her a side hug.

"I'm bored" Chaeyoung chuckled then her eyes shift to his colleague who watched her since she came.

"Mr.Choi, this is my daughter, Jeon Chaeyoung" Mr. Jeon said, introducing her to him.

The person who he called Mr. Choi furrowed his gray brows before realization hit him, "Aah, Jungkook's wife," he nodded. "Nice to meet you" he said.

"Nice to meet you too sir" Chaeyoung smile at the elder.

"You have beautiful daughter-in-law" Mr. Choi said to Mr. Jeon.

"Of course I am!" He said proudly. Make everyone chuckled.

"Well, I really have to leave now" Mr. Choi said. Then his eyes shift to Chaeyoung again, "I hope you will deliver the baby safe and sound. And I'm pretty sure that you are going to be a wonderful mother" he added and smile genuinely at her.

"Thank you so much Mr. Choi" Chaeyoung smile back. After he said good bye to them the old man take his leave.

"Did Jungkook know that you're going to come?" Mr. Jeon ask as they got into the elevator.

"He knows. But he didn't know that I'm going to come early" she grinned while holding her father in-law's arm.

"Sneaky"

Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Anyway, imo, thank you for always taking care my children." He said, tilted his head and glancing to the house helper.

"It's my pleasure sir" she smile.

The elevator ding at Jungkook's office floor and they all stepped out from the cubicle machine. She tried to stem the butterflies in her belly, kind of aggravated by the fact that she will see her husband. 'Please Chaeyoung, you just saw him this morning!'