Chapter 16

Chaeyoung pulled out her phone which keep buzzing inside her bag. Four text messages from Jungkook. She smiled and open the first text.

'Don't forget to eat Chipmunk. It's lunch time soon'

She smile and opened the second text.

'I miss you'

Her heart fluttered at those simple words. Just this morning they saw each other at their home, and now he was saying he miss her, such sweet talker isn't he? Chaeyoung chuckled. Then she open the third text.

'Don't talk alone with that guy, wait, no, don't be around him at all. If you see him, go somewhere else, and keep Jennie or Jimin with you.'

She almost can hear how he would grumble while he typed this message. She remember he was saying 'When you know you are someone's wife, romantic feelings are a no no. He should get some distance and don't act inappropriately.'

It's been one month since the incident with Koo Junhoe happened. As Chaeyoung went to the office on Monday after the party in that weekend, Junhoe came to her desk. She was tensed when she saw him again at first, and was ready to call her friends. But then he assured her, that he just want to apologized of what he did at the party. He sorry that he did something embarrassing to her, disrespects her and her husband. Saying that he was under the influence of alcohol that night. He was regret, feeling ashamed and remorsed for his actions.

And the soft hearted Chaeyoung forgive him.. in conditons. She won't be involved with him anymore if it's not related with work. Hopefully it wouldn't happen at all, working with him personally and directly. And she will appreciate more if he can keep a safe distance from her, because she definitely will. And he had no other choice but to accept.

'My guess was right. He hasn't move on. That night at the party was the evident' Jennie spoke after discovered about what happened. Meanwhile Jimin, just stare at his cousin in disbelief. He couldn't fathom that a guy who once he tried to pair up with her cousin would do something like that. Because as far as he know, Junhoe is reserved person.

'I'm sorry Chae, I didn't know he would do something like that to you when he knows you already married' Jimin said. He even suggested that he'd talk to his father. But she decline. She didn't want make someone unemployed just because of her personal matter. Not when he already apologized sincerely.

Jungkook, in the other hand was so adamant to make Chaeyoung quit her job that time. Either she move to the Jeon's or any other Company she want, 'Just not in the same place with that guy' he said. But she convinced him that everything will be fine, that she could handle it, that Jimin or Jennie are always around her, with her. And so with heavy heart, he finally agreed. 

Chaeyoung open the last message from her husband.

'Wait me at the SigN Residence Tower, 46th floor, Songpa District, Seoul.'

Chaeyoung laughed softly. That was the address of their apartment building.

'Ps : Wear sexy lingerie, or maybe not wear any garment at all, that would be great.'

Chaeyoung could feel her cheeks flushing now. He- really...! She shook her head and bit her lips. Oh, she couldn't wait to go home now, damn you Jeon Jungkook. She glare at her phone.

After over a month being newlywed with him, her day was filled with a lots of joy.
They've experienced laughter and bliss as well as banter and arguing. He became her safe place, a constant source of support and happiness.