Chapter 13 (M)

Through spacious living rooms, Jungkook carried Chaeyoung into the villa and made his way toward the bedroom. His mouth busy claiming her lips. And as he stepped into their room, Chaeyoung's hands reached out to close the door behind them and he turned them toward the bed.

Without lifting his mouth from hers, he places her on the comforter and hover over her body. There was nothing soft or tentative about the kiss. His mouth was pressed against hers boldly, parting her lips, and he kissed like he was starving. They'd been building up to this for months, and oh it's worth the wait.

Chaeyoung insistently tugged at his shirt, and Jungkook obliged, he open the rest of his buttoned shirt and toss it aside. Her hands went down immediately, skimming his hard stomach that rippled in all the right places. A deep sound rumbled from his throat. He pulled down the straps of her dress off her shoulder before he broke the kiss to remove the dress from her body completely.

"Jungkook.. wait" she pant as she got a hold of his hand.

"Whats wrong?" he asked and looked up at her, "Don't tell me you want this to stopped,"

She shook her head and bit her lips. "Turn the light off" she whispered shyly.

"Wha-" he halted then grinning at her, "Why?" He teased.

"Just do it" she hissed. Jungkook chuckled and reached out to turn the bed lamp off. Just a second after he click the button, she got a hold of his neck and yanked him down for another kiss. He kiss her back with an equal passion, his hands continued their work to pulled off her dress and undid her bra.

"So beautiful" he nuzzle her now exposed breast then kiss his way back to her lips.

"Don't stare" she murmured, wrapped her hands around his neck, feeling his bare chest against hers, skin against skin.

"I can't help it. Thanks to the moonlight through the window" he smirked and then he was back on kissing her lips. Chaeyoung shut her eyes and tilting her head back when he trail his kiss to the column of her neck down to her collarbone, tentatively licked and bite her skin before he put one of her breast into his mouth, tongue lapping her nipple as his other hand plays with her other breast. She let out a soft moan, feeling the sensation travelling all the way down between her legs. She can feel something oozing out from her pussy.

Her blood is running wild as his lips traveling down to her stomach, giving her wet kisses. His finger find the lace of her panties and pulled it down.

"You're so wet" he whispered, caressing her bare pussy. She squirm uncomfortably yet at the same time enjoying the unexpected feeling.

"Wait, Jungkook, what are you-, aaah" she gasped as she felt his lips on her wet core. Her hand tugging his hair immediately, don't know if she want him to stop or keep going to reach inside her, there, more deeper with his little wet muscle. It feels so good, that she got shivered in every licked.

Chaeyoung screams as her orgasm hit. Her legs squezzing his head as her back arched of the bed. Jungkook didn't stop. He kept on licking her juice. "Jungkook, please.."

He grunted and pulled away to undid his pants and boxer. Then he crawled back up her body and catching her lips in a deep kiss. She was breathless and dazed, her body ached for more than just kisses and touching, for more of him. And she knew he did, too.

"This might be a bit uncomfortable for you, Chae. We'll take it slow," he said then parting her legs farther apart to positioned himself on her entrance. Their eyes locked with each other as he was pushing inside of her. He pressed through the tight resistance of her body, her muscles squeezing around him. Chaeyoung stifled a whimper. It's uncomfortable. She feel full, stretch and a slight pain inside her lady parts.