Chapter 12

Chaeyoung woke up early this time, but still, Jungkook way more early than her. She brush her teeth and wash her face before she stepped out from the bedroom. She need a caffein to start the day. As she made her way toward the pantry, she saw Jungkook was on the phone outside.

She make two cup of coffee for her and her husband. She bit her lips. She never tought that she'd ended up with him, but then she do not want anyone else either. Started with childhood friend, become a best friend, and now a husband.

Her body jerk as a warm hand encircled her waist. A pair of lips touch her cheeks in a soft kiss.

"Coffee?" She asked.

"Yes please" he kissed her hair and propped his chin on her shoulder.

"Who's calling? Is that about work?" She asked as she put two sugar into each cups.

"No. It's mom. She said hi to you.. and she sound so happy"

Chaeyoung chuckled "She was?"

"Mhmm.. maybe because she thought we have a very goodnight together last night. My guess was right, she was spying on us" he chuckled.

Chaeyoung smile and shook her head, "I never thought she's going to do something like that" she said, turning around and handed him his coffee.

"Thanks" he took the cup but then he put it on the table. "But before that," he pick up Chaeyoung and make her sit on the counter. He smirked before claiming her lips with his. Chaeyoung blinked because of the sudden kiss and just planted both of her hands on his shoulders.

"Jungkook" She warned. He squeezed her waist softly as a reply. Then they heard someone enter the villa. Their breakfast is here.

"Just in time" he whispered before catching her lips with his again. She kissed him back just as his arms tighten in her waist, pulling her a little closer to his body. His lips covered hers in a long warm kiss. She pulled away when she was out of breath. Jungkook chuckled as he softly nipped on her lip before letting go. Lifting her off the counter and setting her down.

"Let's have breakfast" he said and peck her lips one more time.

***

A trip to the beach will not be complete if you do not feel the fine sand, or soak up the sun, and swim at breathtaking private beach. That's true. So after doing some water sports activities the other day, today Chaeyoung just want to chill out and relax, like enjoying some down time with a dip in the water or sunbathing on the beach.

Wearing off-shoulder bikini top and shorts, she made her way toward the beach chairs. She also saw some snacks and fresh drinks already available there. Chaeyoung really appreciate the staff who set up everything perfectly.

She scanned the area for signs of other visitor. None. There's nobody around.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook appeared behind her wearing only trunks and sunglasses. She gulped and felt her heart speed up.

She clear her throat and try not to stare at his muscular perfect body. "Is there any visitor other than us in this place? Because I didn't see other people around" she asked.

"There is. You should join me running on the beach in the morning Chipmunk. You would know that we're not the only guests here." He teased. "They offers the utmost privacy and impeccable personalized service here." He explained.