Chapter 7

"Did your parents know about Heejin?" Chaeyoung close her bedroom door after she dragged Jungkook from the dining table.

"No" he reply short.

"Then we should tell them," she suggested while she paced back and forth across the room, deep in thought.

"Chaeyoung"

"Right.. we should tell them about Heejin, that you already have a girlfriend, they would understand" she nod to herself.

"Chae.."

"Why do they plan this and not telling us before hand?" She bit her finger nail. "They should ask first, if we agree or not. It's impossible for us to get married if we-"

"Chaeyoung" Jungkook stop her, holding her arms so she'd stop pacing in front of him. "We already broke up"

Chaeyoung blinked.

"What?"

"I already broke up with Heejin" he stated.

"You broke up?!" She said, almost yelling.

"Sshhhh" Jungkook cover her mouth. But Chaeyoung swat his hand away.

"Are you really broke up? But why? Since when?" She asked, confused.

"You ask too much for someone who didn't pick up my call and replying my text. Were you busy with that Junhoe guy?"

"Stop changing the subject and answered my questions" she glare at him.

He stare at her for a couple of seconds before answering, "Since yesterday.."

"Yesterday?" She balked. "Oh now I'm sure that you really did know about their plan, and decide to broke up with her because of this set up" she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Okay enough with your crazy assumption. I swear I really have no idea about this." He run his fingers through his hair, "Isn't it obvious? I broke up with her yesterday, that before I know anything about this whole damn plan"

"But why? It's not even that long.. I mean your relationship.. Why you broke up with her Jungkook? And Heejin, she is.. she's nice.. right?"

"She is. There's nothing wrong with her. But this is a better way for us" he halted, "I love someone else."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen once again, and there slight a pang of jealousy inside her heart when she heard him said it. It's already hard enough to accept Heejin as his girlfriend and now he just tell her that he love someone else?

"I couldn't understand you sometimes" she shook her head as she walked past him to where Hankie was sitting at the foot of her bed, then she turn around to face him again. "You love someone else, then you broke up with Heejin right away. It feels like you're not serious with your relationship from the start."

He exhaled. "I shouldn't asked her to be my girlfriend from the beginning. She deserve someone who love her wholeheartedly"

"How easy and fast your feelings change-"

"My feeling never change Chae. The only thing I shouldn't do is asking Heejin to be my girlfriend. That was my big mistake"

"I don't understand" she shook her head.

He stepped closer and reach for her hands. Chaeyoung follow his movement with her eyes and looked up.

"What is it?" She asked with questioning eyes.