Chapter 14 (M)

*Happy New Year 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ to all of my sweetest and beautiful readers 🎉🎉🎉*

***

"Arranged marriage is not always a stuff of nightmare I guess" Lisa said as she took a sip of her coffee, looking at Chaeyoung who was busy eating her brownie. "Look at that lovely souvenirs she got on the side of her neck"

Chaeyoung cough, almost choking on her brownie. Jennie rubbed her back slowly, giving her friend a water.

"The other one still look fresh though. It's definitely not from your honeymoon, right Chaeng?" Lisa added, grinning.

Chaeyoung gulped down the water then narrowed her eyes at Lisa. "You didn't ask me to meet you here just to make fun of me did you?"

"I didn't make fun of you. I just so excited to asked you about your honeymoon babe." She leaned forward and whispered, "You already did it with him right" Lisa wiggled her eyebrow.

Heat swap across Chaeyoung face, make her cheeks flushed.

"Stop it Lalisa, look at her face, red like it's on fire" Jennie shook her head. "Tell me about the place instead Chaeng, Jimin said your in-law prepare everything for you?"

"Yeah, it was his mom who did everything. She really know what best, the place is so beautiful and it's amazing that you would feel the island just for yourself" Chaeyoung explained.

"What are you doing there with Jungkook most of the time?" Lisa asked, not giving up.

"We swam, played on the beach and some water sport," Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm expecting 'a lot of sex' as an answer, such a bummer" she lean her back on her seat.

Jennie chuckled "You should ask Jungkook instead of Chaeyoung. He will answer you without hesitation"

"Definitely" Lisa laughed "I'll ask him when we meet for barbeque at Taetae's house tomorrow" she said, still grinning.

"We have party to attend, remember?" Chaeyoung said.

"Ah right. I forgot about that company annual party"

"Aren't you going to come? Jimin invited you right?" Jennie asked.

"He did. But the company's party is not my thing, you know, with all those formalities around. I think I will pass," she shook her head.

"Well, if you said so" Jennie shrugged then turn to Chaeyoung "You will come with Jungkook right Chaeng?"

"Yes. Beside, it seem my uncle invited the Jeon's directly as their guest"

"Don't forget to covered up your hickey babe" Lisa remind her before laughing at blushing Chaeyoung.

*

Jungkook glanced up as he heard the front door open. He was in the kitchen of his apartment. Well, it's theirs now. As per Chaeyoung's request, instead of buying a new home, they decide to just lived in his place.

"Chae?" He called out.

"I'm home" she take off her coat and put it  on the couch along with her bag.

"How was the dinner with the girls?" He asked as she approached him.

"Lisa keep bugging me with questions" she wrapped her arms around his body.