Chapter 5

Chaeyoung stretched before sat up on her bed. She remember she was with Jungkook last night, and maybe she fell asleep while they're still in the living room to watched tv.

She reached for her phone at the bedside table and found a sticky note on it.

"Eat a lot Chipmunk, I feel like carrying a ten years old Chaeyoung when I move you onto your bed earlier"

She rolled her eyes at the note, yet her lips curl into a smile.

She stood up and was about to go to the bathroom when she heard someone calling her name from the outside of her bedroom.

"Chaeng! Are you still asleep?"

Great. Another a nuisance who love to barge into her apartment. She stepped out from her bedroom and found him in the kitchen, rummage her fridge.

"What are you doing here this early?" She asked.

"Why? I'm not allow coming to my cousin's place?"

"Not so-, what's this?" She looked at the box on the counter.

"From mom. She ask me to delivered this to you, asap"

Chaeyoung gasped, "Mango pudding!" Her eyes twinkle as she open the box. "Aunty is really the best!"

"See, I'm not just barge in with an empty handed, you know. Now go shower first, I'll prepare this for you" he pointed at the pudding.

"Okay. Thanks Chim!" she said before half running to her bedroom.

About a half an hour later, Chaeyoung stepped out from her bedroom, already freshened. Jimin sitting on the couch, he was flipping every chanel on the tv. On the coffee table, a plate of mango pudding slices is ready for her to eat.

"So, you had a date last night?" He asked as soon as she take a sit beside him.

"Mhmm" she nodded, devour one slice of the pudding.

"It's Koo junhoe isn't it?" Chaeyoung nodded. "I knew it! I thought he wouldn't make a move on you, not this fast I mean. So, how was it? do you like him?"

"We just had one date, Jimin" she said matter of factly, "And what did you tell him about me, you moron?" She threw a cushion to his head.

"Hey! I just helping the man out. He look so desperated to get closer to you," he defense. "Beside, I also want you to more open up with others. Having a date would not hurt you Chaeng. Just try to give the man a chance"

"Thats why I agreed to go with him. He's nice" she nodded, she took another slice of the pudding. Jimin glanced at her.

"I know it's hard to like someone else when your heart already for him"

"Yeah.." she answer absent-mindedly.

Laughing, Jimin replied, "You're quite possibly the most oblivious person I've ever met in my life"

"What?"

"Do you realise what I just told you earlier?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's.." Chaeyoung eyes go wide as she realise what he means. "Jimin, I-"

"Seriously Chae, do you love him?" He asked.

"Of cours-"

"As a man. Not the best friend bullshit" he cut her off.

"Jimin.. I really love him as a best friend" his unimpressed expression told her that he didn't believe every word she said. "I always support him. Right now he's with Heejin and he's happy"