Chapter 4

Another weeks passed by after the party, and it was Thursday afternoon. Chaeyoung was so focus in front of her computer while buds in her ear. Really, the responsibilities in working life are very different than when she's in University. In Uni, you could skip class then get noted from your friends. But you can never do that when you are working. At your job, your performance matters and it will make a difference in the company's success.

She was so concentrated on doing her job and letting the song entertain her as she tried her hardest not to sing it out loud. That's probably why she didn't catch his approach out of her peripheral and that's why when she felt a hand clamp down on her shoulder she got such a fright that her body jerk suddenly as she yanked her earbuds out.

She turned and gazed up at her frightener.

Junhoe stood over her, struggling not to laugh. "Chaeyoung" his shoulders shaking with mirth, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scared you" then he handed her something.

It's a bottle of juice, mango juice, her favorite.

"What's this?" She asked even though she's already know what it is.

"A mango juice. I happened want a juice and order by delivery, then I remember Jimin once said that you like it so much.. or it wasn't true?"

"No, no, I like it. Thank you" inside her head, she was curse her cousin for being such a big mouth. 'What else did Jimin told him about her?'

"Ah, I'm glad" he smile, his natural dark eyes twinkling, but she felt absolutely nothing when she stared at him. Even when he was so nice. So, so nice. And so cute. He glanced nervously, "Chae, I would really like to have coffee sometime.. with you." He smiled. "Can I have your number?"

***

"So are you going out with him?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung casually as she munching her second tempura. They're meet up after work at Japanese restaurant. Chaeyoung told Lisa about her colleague asking her number.

"Yes.. for a coffee this Saturday" she told her. She said yes not because of Jennie or Jimin, but because frankly she was hoping for some kind of miracle that would bring the feel of butterflies inside. At least, she want to give it a shot.

"Well, I think that's great," Lisa said. "Why not bring him to the dinner with the guys then? We're going to meet up this Saturday right?" she suggested.

"That would be too fast, Lisa. We just going to know each other first.. over coffee"

She nodded, "As long as it make you happy then"

Chaeyoung just smile at her.

---

"I got a job. And what really matter was I got paired with good looking senior in one team!" Lisa flipped her hair. The group are having dinner in Korean restaurant, owned by Seokjin family as they had planned.

"Oh please Lisa, don't do anything stupid" Jungkook comment.

"Or you'll get fired even before you get your first paycheck" Jimin added. Everyone laugh.

"If we can do both, why not?" Lisa grinned then shoving a fork of korean beef into her mouth.

"Seriously, are you guys going to work for your career or looking for a hooked up?" Suga shook his head.

"Last time we are together at barbeque party, she was whining a whole night for not getting a job yet and how hard to get one. Now she got a job, she started a fire" Jisoo stated.