Chapter 9

"Oh come on Chae, the party serve as the last big girls night out you get to have before you officially settling down," Jennie convinced, "Oh wait, you're going to do this anyway. Lisa already prepare this event for you"

Chaeyoung sighed. The girls keep urging her to have a bachelorette party when it clearly isn't her thing. She's not interested. And yet they keep bugging her to agree with their plan, more over when the day of the wedding are coming closer.

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung's trouble face, "It just spend quality time with your favorite people Chae, which is me, Jisoo, and Lisa, I promised. Beside, the boys also doing the same thing for Jungkook" she reasoned out.

"They did?"

Jennie nodded.

Chaeyoung seem to thinking for a moment before she ask, "What are we going to do in that kind of 'party'?"

"For you? It just mild activity. You know, like spa during the day, and wine party at night, maybe with some games included" she mused.

Chaeyoung exhaled. "Fine. But no funny business.. or things I don't like"

Jennie let out a little scream of joy. "Of course. What funny business? It just spa, or maybe a little shopping at the day. You will love it babe," she assured her as she fished her phone out to text Lisa. Telling her that the bride has agreed.

"Hey ladies, finished with your lunch?" Someone stepped in to the pantry. It's Junhoe.

"Yep" Chaeyoung answer and smile at him. Ever since the news of Chaeyoung getting married spread, Junhoe didn't try to ask her out anymore. He know where he stands. And that makes Chaeyoung respect him more. He is a good man in her eyes, yes. But she prefers to stay friend with him, with no love involved.

"How about you? Have you eaten?"

"Are you care for me Chae? Be careful, my charm will captivate you" he said while filling up his water bottle.

"I was just being nice to ask you back" She rolled her eyes. He laughed.

"I already have mine. Thank you for asking"

"You seem busy these days," Jennie spoke after she put her phone on the table.

"Yeah, kind of." He take a sit across them. "Do you guys know, our company bought a Firm in the States? A media Company?" He started.

"I thought it was just a rumour" Jennie said.

"Fyi, it's not just a rumour, and that absolutely the reason why I've been busy these days" he nodded. "And I think it will be announced offically, maybe before the annual party at the end of this year." He added.

"But why media company? It's kind of irrelevant with our business, don't you think?" Jennie wonder. "We are material Industries"

"Because media, fortunately, help business grow, especially in the US. That would be good for ours" Chaeyoung spoke.

"Exactly" Junhoe nodded smiling at her for a couple of seconds, and then he stood up. "Well, I think I should go back to my homey cubicle now. I have a lot on my plate right now" he smile, "That was a nice little chat by the way. See you around ladies" he said and leave the room.

"It's clear that he hasn't moved on from you Chae" Jennie said after he left.

"What are you talking about. He's nothing but that. He knows I'm getting married Jen."