Chapter 11

Chaeyoung couldn't hide her amazement as soon as she and Jungkook set her foot on the island of their honeymoon gateaway. Seeing those gorgeous beaches blending into turquoise blue seas, she think she will enjoy her days in this place.

The villa where they stay is more than just a room. It is an experience. Luxurious villa with a balcony over looking a sea view have only added to its beauty and charm, a new way of living.

Every detail in their rooms – crisp white bed linens on their signature canopy beds, handmade chocolate in the mini bar, sweeping panoramic views of the ocean – is designed to make people feel both at home yet completely transported.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked.

"I love it. This place is amazing!" she said, not taking her eyes of the beautiful ocean in front of them. She should thanks to his mom, she guess. This trip was a gift from her in laws, yes. But Chaeyoung knows this must be Jungkook's mom idea. She really know what best in everything.

"One of the staff told me we will have lunch in the general dining area. Come on, you should feed your stomach. We still have a lot of time for that" he nodded at the beach.

"Okay"

***

After lunch, Chaeyoung decided to take a nap and rest. Jungkook at the other hand, thought he'll walk around the villa and get familiar with the place.

About an hour and half, he walking back to the villa and found that Chaeyoung still asleep. He approached her then lying next to her on the bed, kissing her temple, "Are you really that tired?" He murmured.

Chaeyoung stirred, blinking slowly. "You are back?"

"Mmm.. come on wake up, the sun will set soon"

"What time is it?"

"It's half past three"

"I napped that long?" She said as she stretch her arms up.

"That long," he nodded. "Now wake up, you said you want to see the sunset" he stated.

"Mhmm" Chaeyoung hummed then she sat up.

"We can order a coffee and settled in the balcony," he said as he notice her tired face. Chaeyoung looked up at him, "And we can watch the sunset from there" he added.

"Please" she nodded.

"Go freshend up first. I'll take care the coffee"

"Okay, thanks" she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She really used this first day fully to rest.

---

Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes and turned. Jungkook is already up and nowhere to be seen. Yesterday they stay up at the balcony for a long chat, then had a dinner before they went to bed. He told her that they're going to have some activity today.

"You're up?" Jungkook stepped in the room.

"Where were you in early morning?"

"I need exercise to keep my body fit, and because my wife didn't give me 'a private exercise' so I decide to have beach running, working out in the sand" he grinned.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and sat up. "I'll take a shower first"

"Care if I join you" he tease.