Chapter 22

"I miss you" Jungkook said against Chaeyoung's lips.

"Mmm, it has been a while," she agreed, sighing happily and tilt her head giving him more acces as he began to dust kisses down her neck. Her hands tangle on his hair and she closed her eyes enjoying what his husband doing on her flesh.

It's been two month after Chaeyoung gave birth to their first child. And now they can have their intimacy moment again. Actually they just could do it after her six weeks delivery. But Jungkook so adamant about this, because he doesn't want anything happen to her. After what she's been through when she gave birth at the hospital.

His lips moved over her breasts, tongue tickling her nipple, then down her stomach, and his hands followed, squeezing her breasts gently before skimming down to her waist. She gazed down at him, breathless with anticipation as he sweetly kissed her belly before kissing his way to the edge of her panties. His lips pressed against the silk fabric and she whimpered, flattening her palms to the bed as she part her leg wider for him.

Jungkook continued to kiss her over the fabric of her lingerie, his hands curled around her thighs. It was a torment, a tease, her body vibrating with need. Her breath stuttered as she felt his tongue push the fabric against her clit.

"Jungkook," she whimpered, her right hand moving to curl in his soft hair. "Please..."

He relented, leaning back to remove the panties. Chaeyoung help him by lifting her hips. After he peeled them off, he slid his hands around both of her calves and glided his fingers upward. "I dreamt they were wrapped around my back while we making love these past few days." He said.

Then Chaeyoung cried out when his tongue slid inside her, and at the same time his thumb pressed against her clit. He worked her expertly, make her came quick and hard.

Barely conscious from her orgasm, she slumped on the bed as Jungkook crawl on top her, bracing his body over hers so he didn’t crush her. He give her a deep, soulful kiss. When he pulled back, her bra went with him and he threw it over his shoulder.

"I love you" he said softly and kiss her forehead, then her lips. Jungkook trailed his lips in a hot line down her throat as he pulled off his boxer. His hand reached out the drawer beside the bed and took something from there before he pulled away.

Chaeyoung looked up at him. "What is it?"

"I should wearing this from now on before you use contraception" he said as he ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth and slid it on his shaft.

"But Jungkook-"

"I don't want to experience the same thing twice Chaeyoung.. to see you unconscious on hospital bed"

"It won't-"

Jungkook kissed her.

The kiss silenced her instantly. He brushed his lips to hers in a series of chaste kisses. A kissed that always she loves. And it also happen to him. He love how warm and soft her lips felt against him, and he couldn’t resist slipping his hand into her hair to gently hold her still. His tongue danced out to open her mouth, sweeping in to taste her. His other hand reach down to position himself then slide inside her.

Hips were molded together and they moved against one another. Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him closer while she tentatively lift her hips. His lips hover over her ear, breathing hard, before he trail a hot kiss down her neck. He tease her by pulling his cock out, so only the tip still rests inside her. She squirms, trying to get him back inside. And then he slam inside her again, make a gasp escapes her throat.