Chapter 15

Jungkook was in search of his wife as soon as he excused himself from Heejin. The text Chaeyoung's sent informed him that she's outside and so he went there. But the moment he stepped out of the main hall, his eyes witnessed something that made him angry. His wife is being kissed by another man. 

It really pisses him off. That piece of shit disrespectful to Chaeyoung and to him as her husband. What do people expect of his reaction would be other than punched him in the face then?

"Stay away from my wife" Jungkook gritted his teeth after he jerk the man away from Chaeyoung.

Junhoe swayed as he tried to get up. There was a cut on the corner of his mouth because of the impact of Jungkook's punched. Jungkook was about to attack him once more and Chaeyoung panicked.

"Stop, Jungkook! Stop it!" She cried out. He turned his head abruptly to her and she stepped back at how intense his anger flaming from his eyes. Without any word, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the scene.

*

"Why you let him kissed you Chae?" he asked her gruffly as they reach the parking lot. "Do you like him?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widen at his question, "What? Oh god, no, of course not. I'm not like him like that. I didn't know he'd kissed me out of sudden," she shook her head. "It happened so fast, and and it wasn't on the lips"

"Even though" jealousy really burn him and ignore his sense to think clearly. His hand brushing her hair, "I don't know if you just want me to be jealous-"

"No" she looked up to meet his eyes, "It's not my intention to make you jealous over him"

"But I am" he breathed out. "I always jealous whenever you're with him."

"Jungkook.." she step closer to him.

"We better go home now" he cut her off and walked around toward the driver seat and get inside the car. Chaeyoung bit her lips and just get into the passenger seat with uneasy feeling.

What a night.

All of this wouldn't happened if.. she stop her inner monologue. She even didn't want to put 'kiss' word and his name in the same sentences.

They drove in silence on their way back home. And it was killing her, she wanted him to say something. But even until they arrived at the apartment, he didn't say a word to her. He just headed to the kitchen and took a glass of water for him to drink. Chaeyoung glance at him before she decide to just go straight to the bedroom.

Half an hour later, she already clean up and change into her pajamas. Her brows furrowed when she didn't find Jungkook in the bedroom. She actually planning to talk to him before bed. She know he was upset and jealous. And so she wait, thinking that maybe he would show up any minute. But after about another half hour of waiting, he still didn't show up in their room.

Chaeyoung stepped out from the bedroom and walked through the hallway to the living room, she checked the guest room as she doing so, just to make sure if he was there or not.

None.

'He can't be still in the kitchen right now, right? or maybe he was in his of-' she stop her trail of thought when she saw him lay down on the couch as she stepped into the living room.

Jungkook literally sleeping on the couch. He already took off his suit and tie, and put them on the backrest. His sleeve shirt was rolled to his elbow. He cover his eyes with one arm, while the other one rest over his stomach.