Ch. 1

Warning: This fanfiction includes violent-ish fight sequences, vulgar slang, and swear words. If you are not over the age of 13, please leave until you're older.....JK you can read just don't tell your parents!
---------------------------------------------------------
Key:

Lines like this are when a character is being threatening and intimidating.

Lines like this are either Gene's or another characters inner Narration bits or regular Narrator bits, Narrator bits are different as I have reworded them.
---------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was nervous, she had just moved back from the states and was attending a new school in Numazu: Numazu High School. When she found out Eunjang High School was nearby in a different district, she ran over but now she was hiding behind a wall nearby in her school uniform, the uncomfortable navy blazer digging into her side.

 When she found out Eunjang High School was nearby in a different district, she ran over but now she was hiding behind a wall nearby in her school uniform, the uncomfortable navy blazer digging into her side

"Damn, what am I doing....?" She asked herself, her heart was beating wildly in her chest. "I know he's here, but I don't know if I should go see him or not...." she kept this up for five minutes arguing with herself whether or not she'd go in and see her friend from middle school.

Sighing, she turned around and decided to walk back to school. "I'll just come back in a few hours once I get my lunch break at school." She decides and walks off proud that she didn't act on impulse like usual.
---------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, while Y/n was waiting for her lunch break at school...
---------------------------------------------------------

A teen sits with his feet on the desk in front of him, he brags about his latest wailings on one of his targets, "I'm telling you that fucking idiot was my bitch after just a few blows to the dome."

One of his hooligan lackeys responds, "Ke Ke Ke epic." [The first teen who spoke is Colton Choi, a delinquent.] "Got any cigs?" Colton asks one of his lackeys, "Yeah, bro. Let's go for a smoke." One of them replies.

While they talk, however, a smaller scrawny teen who's overhearing them thinks, 'How unlucky can I be? The random designation for High Schools just had to land me in this hell full of delinquents, Eunjang High.....I'm fucked.....'

[This young man is Eugene Gale, a loser.]

'It hasn't been a week since school started. But the hierarchy is already in place. I spent my whole middle school years doing the *bread shuttle.' Eugene thought horrified by the thought of having to throw away his school years again.

*A derogatory term of the school violence in Korea. Weak kids that run the bread errands are called "Bbang(bread) shuttles."

Squeezing his shoulders and hands in he thinks, 'I can't let that happen all over again in high school. I'm going to be as quiet as I can, making sure I don't draw any attention.' As Eugene freaks out in his head, he snaps back when he hears looks over and sees Colton spit at a ginger guy who was a loser like him until he turned his head.