52: Battle of the Friends

"Julia?" Y/n asked while noticing her walk with some shady guys after Lily had run up to them and told their shared history with Lala Lee who was out of her mind for dropping out and trusting someone as notorious as Jeongmu Choi, the leader of a gang named Dropout that he formed while still in JH -> Prison as a means of making sure he wasn't looked down upon despite his transgressions against Gerard in the past along with Chun-Ja who was forced to leave the country for a year because of his actions, "That does sound pretty serious. Shall we go check it out, my prince?" She teased Gray who had agreed after making her blush from his sudden flirting which was similar to how Stephen teased her, "Yes my princess, but first you need to give me a kiss and say the magic word." She rolled her eyes, "Please check it out with me and I'll cook for you for the whole week." He pecked her on the nose, "Okay, now we can check it out."

Lily chuckled at their interaction which lightened her heart somewhat despite her serious concerns regarding Julia's safety against a compromised and attention clingy girl like Lala, who had violated the violet-purple teen's privacy more than once when they were still friends all because Julia's natural looks made Lala's insecurities about herself worse (and turned her into a grade value Soomin from MRH), "We'll be fine, Lily. I'll text you later!" Her unending optimism toward taking down Jeongmu was refreshing since even though he was technically still a joke even after his middle school hijinks that resulted in ruining Gerard's future, the green broccoli haired teen in question currently being chewed out by Chun-Ja for getting involved with a Dropout member who was on his way to the same location as Gray and Y/n, "If you don't start taking this more seriously, I'm going to go back to the US! Your frivolity has just gotten worse since the last time I was here!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karaoke Place

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pick on someone who can actually take you on, loser!!" I flung my secret weapon against the back of Jeongmu's head which made him bleed after looking at it to see that it was a toy with a brick tied on it, 'I'm so glad that psychopath actually gave me a good combat idea for once that doesn't involve doing possibly life-threatening damage to my body..' My smirk only served to make him angrier as my more natural instincts took over, "What? Are you gonna cry? If so, please feel free to because your ass-kicking is something that's well overdue for what you did to Gerard and Chun Ja. Not to mention what you're doing to Julia right now~!" My eyes became cold, "So own up to your dues now, before I have to make you do so painfully. Okay~?" Julia couldn't believe her eyes since the only impression of me she had ever seen before was right before Wolf took me from Gray when she barely spied what was happening on the rooftop that day, but the side that I showed then was only one part of me because the other happened to be more than just "violent", it was absolutely cruel and heartless to those I didn't like which was why it used to have a life of its own as A/Y/n. 

"What can a whore like you do to me?" He taunted as Gray restrained himself and watched me slam the heavy teen into the wall while grabbing his previously held mic and bashing him in the head relentlessly with it until he was knocked out, "That's what I can do, well there is more but I feel it's better that no one has to read about how cruel and inhumane I can be with human punishment because the details about everything I did to you would not be omitted." Everyone else was too shocked that I had knocked out their leader so easily, but they were silent when they saw my gaze which had never been more frenzied by the situation and what could've happened to Julia because of Lala's childish way of treating people, "Who's next~~? Come on, I won't bite."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching my scary girlfriend lose her shit was amusing but also pretty hot if I'm to be honest, because she never did strike me as dangerous when we first met nor did she ever become defensive when I once questioned her relationship with Stephen back then before I realized it was similar to that of two characters she likes from a game called MementoMori, in the sense that their friendship was built on unending trust to one another that extended far deeper that what the average person would think and while it outwardly appeared as flirting to others it was in fact their way of telling each other "I'm so happy you're my closest friend." It was something I didn't understand until it was too late for both of them back then because my own newfound ability to see past the stiff logical and realistic view I had adopted over time, but seeing her now makes me feel oddly proud for how far we've both come and have yet to go together on the path we chose. "You heard her, she won't bite if you give up now."

My demeanor changed after realizing the reason for her instantaneous personality flip and I glared at them, "So, you like to hit girls? Then how should I hit you? Because you act like the most stereotypical girl I've ever seen." The threat I had sent toward Jeongmu after he got up made his lackeys tremble again as my seriousness made the room tense more with Y/n's, "How about a round two boys? Drinks are on me." Y/n took out more of them with her brick toy and a mic while brutally destroying their pressure points with each instinctually calculated strike, her eyes showing even more rage by the second as her emotions from then and the incident with Wolf slurred together to create an unfathomable fury which threaten to kill everyone there, grabbing Jeongmu by the collar as he tried to leave and slamming her knee into his nuts with a follow strike to the side of his head by beer bottle. "You should've stayed still while you could, asshole.

Gerard who had been practicing in the last room had stopped her from hitting Jeongmu again and given her to me after she finally calmed down some on her own, facing who she told me was the reason for his current hairstyle and lack of using his fists as well as why Chun-Ja had been in the US for the last year before returning, Gerard's true side bieng a less intense male version of what Y/n did before Jeongmu realized he never intended to show us the true "Mad Hound" that he was due to his bullying of him. "Do I really have to spell this shit out for you, dumbass?" Y/n and I struck him at the same time while she spoke with resolute anger, "No one gives a shit about your side, because you're an insect!!" She turned her attention to Lala after she followed us out and tried to appeal to her only childhood friend who was comforting the girl she hated, "Fuck off, unless you want that sub-par face of yours to get even uglier Lala. Unless that's what you want?" Lily and I had stopped her from assaulting the girl who was frigidly told by Lily that she no longer meant anything to her for what she did to who she cared about after what happened with Julia's deception to Wolf Keum, her limited knowledge of what happened chalking up to the fact that Julia was doing everything she could to distance herself from her because of the emotional manipulator that was her childhood friend, "Don't sweat it you two, I've done worse and have been through worse. I'm just happy you two are finally talking again." 

Y/n reassured them after Lily addressed how serious and scary she had been back at the karaoke bar and apologized for having made her enter a state of rage she never thought she would have to feel again, "I'm going home with Gray now though, I owe him dinner for the rest of the week." My sigh made her glance at me in confusion, "You can forget it, N/n. I know you have to take those classes that your dad ordered for you, so don't sweat it and just do your best for me." Her smile made my heart feel like it was jumping out of my chest, "Okay, Gray!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swipe up or tap for more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late I know but I have a busy life. I will try to catch up with the comic though.