26

M/n: mother name
---------------------------------------------------------

A teacher on the bus heading for the Olympiad calls out for attendance. "Class three, Sully Kim." He gets an, "Here." He moves on, "Class five, Charlie Park." A boy calls out, "Here."

"Class eight, Mia Hu." She responds, "Here." He finally says, "Class four, Gray Yeon." Gray who was looking out the window replies, "Here."

The bus driver wonders why there are so many students from Byuksan going, and the teacher says, "Go through your notes one last time while we're on the bus - and don't be nervous!"

The bus drives off and Gray has his fist supporting his chin, he was worried about those two, and what would happen in his absence. Especially, since he had to leave earlier than expected, because of a schedule change.
---------------------------------------------------------
A few moments earlier [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Bang talks to the teacher who was rounding up the Olympiad participants, "Wasn't it after first period?"

The teacher responds, "There what is a mistake with the transportation planning - it looks like we need to get going now, so - Gray Yeon, get ready."

Gray nods and packs up his belongings, as he leaves he looks back at Stephen and Y/n. They both smile and think, 'Do your best.'
---------------------------------------------------------
Back to the Present at Byuksan: Clas 3-4 [Your pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

The teacher dismisses class, and I get up walking over to Stephen, "Think he'll do good?" I asked and Stephen says, "I'm sure he will, after all we were the ones who first gave him the nickname, Mr. Flawless."

Stephen suddenly pulled me behind him as he stood up, and I saw Chimpanzee and Bryce. "Okay, I get it. I understand what you two want." He says leaning close to us.

"Come to the roof- let's hang out for a bit, you fucking pieces of shit." Chimpanzee tells me and Stephen the he walks away. "Annoying pieces of shit-" Bruce insults us as he leaves.

"Stephen..." I say, and he looks at me tears pricking his eyes, he was still forcing his smile as he said, "Shall we go, N/n?" I grabbed his hand pulling him up, before he could walk away I pulled him into a long hug.
---------------------------------------------------------
Olympiad testing site [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Gray sat as the test began. 'I won't lose. Me neither.' Gray focused thinking, 'Just like those two. I will not lose.'

[A few hours later]

Gray left the testing site with everyone else, and called Stephen. When he didn't answer he tried Y/n, but she didn't pick up either. "Why won't they pick up...?"

[There are times when...]

He wondered aloud, he noticed the Ketalk app had 13 new alerts and he hit the app.

[...inexplicable feelings of worry,]

He sees all the alerts are from Jeremy (AKA Smart Orange) he wondered, 'Why did this guy send me so many messages...?'

[...come swirling in without reason.]

[The feeling of something heavy pressing down on your chest.]

[The complicated and unpleasant feeling.]

'What is this feeling...?' Gray thought as he tapped his unopened message chat with Jeremy.