59: Kneel Before Me

Everyone waited with baited breath as she slammed Donald into the ground with her fist, the imposing aura around her returning but with an added icy layer to it, kicking the blonde teen into the ground and growling when he attempted to get up. "Who said you could get up, dipshit?" Her eyes were cold, "Kneel." He was surprised by the demand, "W-wh-What the hell did you just-?!" She grabbed him by the collar, "I said kneel you son of a bitch." She was somehow preventing herself from snapping, as she intimidated and demanded Donald get on his knees, beyond furious after he still insisted she join the Union and leave Gray behind. "Kneel. If you kneel, I'll forgive you for what you did to Eugene.

What your eyes are doing:

"Come on then, beg me for mercy like a dog

"Come on then, beg me for mercy like a dog. Woof Woof." Humiliating the leader of the Union from a distance was one thing, but seeing someone directly hurt and humiliate Donald was something else entirely, a once in a lifetime event to witness. 

"You won't do it?...What a pity." Slamming him into the ground with her hand, she tortured him but beating up on him and playing with him like he was food, tenderizing him before she burned him to a crisp. "Ha.....h.a.....is that all you got? How foolish are you?" She asked after Donald swung blindly at her as he used to when he first started being beat up by others, barely grazing her and angering her further for interrupting the fun she was having, by beating him to a bloody mess. Having thrown him by one hand into a wall with savage force as a punishment, Donald's battered body flying like a ragdoll in the winds of a tornado, helpless to the element that was Y/n. You're going to get it for THAT!" She roared while easily dodging his harsh attacks that were once accurate, but now blindly flashing in her direction after he became desperate not to be murdered by her. 

"ST-STAY BACK YOU MONSTER!!!" He shouted as she lunged for him and tackled him to the ground, having allowed Ben to weaken him before he got a second wind, which knocked her friend out and pissed her off towards her breaking point. "DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP ME?" Smacking him hard in the face she growled out, "Because I think you're far away from being able to.

==============================================

WEAK HERO LAST ONE | by SEOPASS x RAZEN on WEBTOON

==============================================

Gray stopped me from murdering Donald but deep down I craved it...I craved his death by my hands, the sweet deep cathartic pleasure of knowing that he would never be bale to realize his dreams or ambitions, thoughts that I truthfully wholeheartedly wanted to make reality. "Fine, it was boring anyway." Everyone was silent though I could see our friends giving Gray props for being able to soothe me, having turned into my living tranquilizer so I wouldn't go berserk. "He's all yours, Gray. I don't have the fight in me, and I refuse to go to prison for murdering that freak." Walking away as Gray went to fight Donald who had time to recover and gotten up like he was Wolf, had faced against my boyfriend, my best friend, the unstoppable White Mamba that represented the other half of our school. "Knock him dead, Gray. A show that would make me proud."

He smirked and his voice came out husky, due to his ragged breath from excitement at the prospect of fighting Donald, "You got it, N/n. I'll rip him a new one."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kicking dirt into his face, Donald just barely stopped Gray's kick but was furious at having fallen for a trick due to Kingsley's earlier foul up, the steel tips of his shoes having surprised the injured Union head. Allowing himself to get hit to gather combat data on Donald while conserving his energy, though it looked as though he was just getting slapped around ruthlessly in Donald's second wind. Slamming his knee into his stomach and preemptively dodging his fist to minimize damage, all things he had heard about years ago from books and Y/n before he practiced them at the start of the school year, having almost mastered micro-movements. "I don't have to hide it anymore." He stated while saying, "Which one of us do you think is more prepared?" 

"Why did you drop out of school five years ago?" Gray continued to pressure him until Donald charged him and he flipped him over, but Donald reversed it and injured Gray further while noting he was angry for mentioning that he lost someone close to him, aiming to strike him with a punch but Gray had avoided it and lessened the damage. Taking the offensive and striking, determined to not give up because Y/n was counting on him, having reached her limit and not wanting to sacrifice her sanity for power again. "Gray...please...please..." She was murmuring as Donald commented about his tenacity, something that Gray was particularly proud of since it had aided him along with his logical prowess, the same teen wanting to end it all so he could be happy with Y/n who he cared about more than anything. "Gray, I know you can do it." He suddenly heard Stephen's voice but turned to see that it was Y/n speaking to him, "Knock em, dead."

Gray had renewed confidence and started his assault again knowing that even if everyone had given up on him, Y/n was there to stand by him for better or for worse because she deeply wanted and loved him, the same way he did her. Throwing plaster from his ruined hand guard into Donald's face, with the blonde teen realizing too little too late what Gray was going for, grabbing his arm and readying himself for his next move. Remembering Stephen's words about him being able to do anything for his friends, injuring his arm as Donald smacked him in the face following a brief glare, Gray barely dodging it due to it being the blonde's right arm and shin kicking him again to try and induce temporary paralysis. Both the Eunjang side and Union side, wondering just what Gray's limit was with his brains and superior planning and research poured into his fighting. Helping calculate his probability of winning since he never starts a losing battle. Throwing Donald over his shoulder as the blonde was trying to figure out how someone like him was keeping up for so long, and actually doing some damage to him. 

Getting up and retaliating with a punch to Gray's face as he shouted curse words, losing his mind over trying to figure out why he was starting to lose. "The things that happened in the past, don't matter in the present." He limped toward Gray who he battered into falling against a wall, "You didn't wipe me out, I brought you here." Grabbing some leaves, Gray revealed his switch for Eugene's fixed project and yanked the handle, taking advantage of Donald's photosensitivity that he had been to the hospital for when they met last. Punching his right arm as he lunged for Donald, punching Donald in the left side of his face since he couldn't raise his injured arm to block, leaving the left side of his jaw completely open.

=============================================

To be continued....

=============================================

Here's a funny part that I nixed out of the final chapter. 

funny part:

"That's enough, jackass." Y/o/s/n walked up in the outfit that Donald met her in years earlier when he was still forming the union, "You're...Daedrac?" He asked as she punched him, "What do you think, asshole?" She glanced at Gray after perfectly replicating Connor Jager's Nutpuncher move.