33

Ben tells Gerard about something he's always wanted to do to him. He grabs a pair of scissors and cuts some paper, "Turn around." He tells Gerard and he slaps the paper cut out onto Gerard's head. Ben slapped a big white N onto Gerard's head.

Alex and Ben burst into laughter, as Gerard's face turns pink and he grabs Ben yelling, "That was it? You jerk!" Ben laughs, "Such a great use of your broccoli head." Alex adds, "Naver, mother company of Webtoon Lololololololololol!!"

Eugene who was walking by sees them and thinks that if they're happy then everything should be fine. *Though in reality, Gerard and Alex are pretty worried. They were just influenced by Ben*

Eugene sees Teddy walking towards him and freaks out, but Teddy just whispers to him about the kitten they'd found. 'You sound like a kidnapper... but I'm glad the kitten is safe..' Eugene thinks, he tells Teddy, "My auntie owns a vet clinic in Singil... So, if Co ever gets sick..."

Teddy immediately thinks, 'I'm caring for Co with so much affection......So there's no way that'll happen.' He walks off leaving a now relieved Eugene behind.
---------------------------------------------------------
Near a bustop that reads: Shinpung [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Evan and his friend(Ugly Elvis) walked talking about how Colton got beaten by Gray with his belt at the underpass, unaware that Forrest Lee was sneaking up behind them, ready to strike them down with Grape.

[A/n: Ever notice how the coloring in Forrest's eyes makes it look like he's high on drugs in certain panels? Just me? Okay back to the story -> -> -> -> -> ⤵️]

Putting his arms on both their shoulders, Forrest asks, "Why are you guys walking around so peacefully, like you've got nothing to worry about?" Evan barely gets a chance to respond, recognizing who Forrest was just as he slammed his fist into Evan's face.

Forrest punches Evan's face over and over, "Why... ...Are some weak Eunjang bitches... ...Laughing like idiots... ...In Hyeongshin territory?" He stops punching Evan looking over at Ugly Elvis, "Huh?"

Ugly Elvis recognizes Forrest and decides to run for it, only to get confronted by Grape, "What's wrong? Where are you going?" Grape asks as Ugly Elvis clenches his fist, resolving to sock Grape and run.

Grape dodges his punch which barely grazes his arm, and punches Ugly Elvis twice, shouting, "Down!" Ugly Elvis falls as he says that, and they line up Evan and UE against a wall. Grape takes photos of them and does one with a bunny ears filter too.

As they walk off leaving them beaten and leaning against the wall, Forrest says, "Yo, Grape. Call up Helmet real quick."
---------------------------------------------------------
Outside of Class 1-5 [Narrator pov]
---------------------------------------------------------

Teddy stood fiddling with his hands, staring at Eugene talking to Y/n and Gray. The kitten had gotten sick and he didn't know how to tell Eugene, after he was oh so confident about that not happening.

*BING - BONG* *BANG - BONG*

The bell rings startling Teddy who lowered his head in frustration.
---------------------------------------------------------
WEAK HERO Original story belongs to SEOPASS, and Original Art belongs to RAZEN [Check it out on Webtoon!]
---------------------------------------------------------
Hyeongshin | Student Council Room
---------------------------------------------------------

"Is Noryangjin some kind of forbidden realm or something? How is it that every unit I send there gets fucked?" Grape responds, "It's partially because you're sending weak bastards to begin with." Forrest chuckles, "Nah, nah. I sent Helmet out as a source of entertainment. I had team three scouting at Eunjang... ....And I've finished compiling all the information I need."